Am I Holding You Back?..

A/N
This chapter might hurt some of ya'll!

Mono's Pov
I looked at the stove and looked at Six as we headed to go now I started to walk off.

Six: Mono...

Mono: Huh?*looks back at her* oh right can't walk.*carries her bridal Style  and walks to the elevator *

Six's Pov
I been thinking what if I'm holding back Mono?...I know he's eagered to get to the tower but my leg..its not healing very quick. I really want to know am I in the way of his mission or something i need to know now and I want answers. We made it to the floor and I looked up at Mono as we walked out.

Six: Mono...

Mono: yes?..

Six: I uh...

Mono: Is something wrong Six?*puts her down*

Six: Am I...

Mono: ?..

Six: in..your..

Mono: say it Six.

Six: way?..

Mono: ....

Six: well?..

Mono: Yes You are..

Six: oh...

Mono: Cause so far you been holding me back from my mission to stop the control tower and with that broke leg I can't go anyway with you!!

Six: ....*looks down tears forming*

Mono: If it wasn't for you I would've been there by now but no your leg got broken!

Six: i-i'm sorry...

Mono: If you didn't wonder off this would never happened!!!!

Six: I get it, its all my fault and I'm sorry if I was in your way too much!! I thought you cared about me and all those nice things you said to me!!!*tears falls*

Mono: I should've have left you at that house to die!!!

Six: *eyes widen sadly* .....*looks down sobbing *
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mono: your a pain!*walks up to her*

Six: *backs away to a wall*

Mono: *pins her on the wall and takes of his bag off his head and raised her chin up and kissed her*

Six: Mphf?!?!?!?

A/N
I bet you were waiting for that.😏