HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNA RINTAROU

"LETS PARTY" Atsumu yelled in the big house filled with people.

Everyone started screaming agreeing with the fake blonde.

Everyone was partying dancing, eating, some couples making out.

———

Everyone left except for Kita, Aran, Atsumu, Sakusa and Osamu.

Suna had a ton of presents from the other guests but now he has to see what his friends got him. The others had to leave early but they did buy him a gift.

Atsumu handed him a small box. Suna unwrapped it seeing what was inside. "Why? I don't need these ugly pictures of you" he said throwing the pictures back at Atsumu.

"RUDE IM BEAUTIFUL THERE" he yelled. Kita and Aran gave there gift next one was kneecaps and the other being more blackmail that Suna didn't have. (It was Kita's gift the blackmail mostly Atsumu tho)

Sakusa got him cleaning supplies which everyone knew. Suna looked at Osamu his boyfriend seeing what he got him.

Osamu stood up, "um, I like to give this presents privately to Rin" He said, which Kita and Atsumu already knew making there way out with there boyfriends.

———

"Why did you have that smirk on" Sakura said, "it nothing Omi" Atsumu said taking a glance at Kita. Kita nodded both knowing this special present

———

Osamu told Suna to follow him, they make it the there bedroom. Suna put on a confused expression.

"Just follow me Rin" he said entering the room. "What do you want me to do something?" Suna said while entering the room.

Osamu was sitting on his knees on the bed, Suna was standing in front of the bed.

"No, but you could do me" Samu said, with glossy eyes looking up at Suna.

Suna eye widened already knowing we're this is going. Suna finally moved and making his way to the bed to receive his favorite present.
———
It's not good I know, I didn't continue it since idk how to write smut..But I hope you still like it!