The first Christmas without you

【𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻/ 𝗕𝗼𝗸𝘂𝗮𝗸𝗮】
𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙨 ⚠︎︎
_____________

It's been a year since Kenma left Kuroo..At least he had Bokuto, Akaashi, and his old teammates there to help him get over kenma.

He knew they've been more distant than usual, Kenma also has been happy to go straight on his phone and have the expression of when he got a new game.

Kenma and Kuroo have been in a relationship for six years and last year it ended..after the break up Kuroo couldn't stop thinking if he was..

A mistake? Did kenma even love him? Dated him for pity? Fell out of love? Was he not good enough for Kenma? What was wrong with Kuroo he respected all Kenma's rules?

He never asked for attention when he wanted it? He never bothered him?

Was it because Shouyou was better then him..what did Shouyou have that he didn't?

It was going to be the first Christmas without the love of his life, his soulmate, his kitten, his best friend, and used to be boyfriend.

Kuroo didn't even know what happened to kenma since he couldn't get with Shouyou because he was already madly in love with Kageyama and didn't feel the same.

Hinata and Kageyama we're married and had already adopted two kids. And Hinata and kenma we're just friends.

So why leave? Was it really because of pity..

Kuroo set up his decorations for Christmas, he bought some gifts for his friends and family.

It was really gonna be a Christmas without kenma..the day had already came.

He woke up and made some hot cocoa with cookies. He went to the tree with nothing underneath.

Kuroo sat on the couch looking at the tree, remembering amounts of amazing Christmas's he spent with kenma.

Yet this year that tradition changes, now only Christmas alone, by himself drinking hot cocoa while eating snacks and watching Christmas movies covered with blankets.

He heard a knock on his door he walked up opening it seeing the best present there right in front of him.

There stood Bokuto, Akaashi, Yaku, Lev, Tsukki, and of course Yamaguchi so he doesn't have to spend the amazing holiday alone.

He smiled seeing his friends bringing in gifts for him. They sat in the living room watching movies while opening gifts.

Laughs being spread around the room and the smell of fresh hot cocoa, and cookies, pie, and more sweets.

It would be better if kenma was here, but he enjoyed what he got.

This Christmas was better then Kuroo expected it would've ended, actually it was wayyy better then how Kuroo imagine it.

_____________
𝗘𝗻𝗱 ✔︎

☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎