Sorry, i couldn't come home

【𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮】
𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙨 ⚠︎︎
_____________

It was freezing outside. I closed all the windows and turned up the heat.

The wide was blowing hard tonight. It said we might have a snowstorm coming. But it was a low chance of the storm.

I was all alone in my apartment laying in a pile of blankets.

I checked my phone seeing it's 28% outside. I sighed.

My cheeks were red from being outside earlier from coming back from practice.

I wanted to text Tsumu or Bokuto, since I couldn't sleep.

But I knew they were probably sleeping with there lovers and I wouldn't want to bother them.

Tobio was supposed to be coming back home today from the airport. That's when I remembered I wanted to surprise him.

I quickly put on 2 big coats for warmth. And extra socks of course. I headed out driving through the snow.

I finally made it to the airport. I went up to the desk seeing a kind nice lady there.

(The lady):How may I help you Sir?

(Hinata):Um, did the plan for Japan come yet?

(Lady):Sorry sir but plane 35 didn't come back yet. You can come back later.

(Hinata):...

(Lady):If you want I can notify you when it dose, I just need your phone number.

(Hinata):Really? Thank you so much! Its____

(Lady):Ah your welcome. Please be safe on your way back home sir.

(Hinata):I will, and thank you again!

I headed back home, I layered my self with blankets on my bed.

My phone was on my nightstand waiting till a notification came.

My eyes were closing, I couldn't keep them open anymore giving up. I heard a ding before I fully fell asleep.

I woke up from the sun shining through the blinds. My eyes getting blinded by the light. I got out of bed.

I went to my shared bathroom brushing my teeth before checking my phone. I had 37 miss messages and 89 miss calls?

I walked into the living room turning on the Tv, while reading through the messages.

-Volleyball hoes-

ThebetterMiya:I hope you're okay Shōyō, I know it's gonna be hard for you.

Mr.clean:The coach said you can have all the time you need before attending practice again.

Bigbootybo:Me and Akaashi are here for you Shōyō! Please be safe! I LOVE YOU!

Ushi:I hope you'll be okay. Satori is sending you free chocolate cakes and more.

Hoshi:We will miss him too, but we know it'll be hard on you. So take care okay Shōyō.

Shortythatcanjump:Guys what are you talking about..?

Mr.clean:Just watch the news, and we're always here for you Shōyō.
———————————————
I saw all my old teammates texted me and some friends. Also old rivals that I have became friends with over the years.

I sighed being confused and turned on the news channel.

That's when it hit...

Today plane 35 crashed on a mountain during its way back to Japan. There was no survivors on the plane.

Chiyo____ , ______, _____, _____, _____, and the famous volleyball player Tobio Kageyama didn't make it through the plane crash. ______________________

I turned off the tv now knowing why. My hurt shattered in pieces. My tears were hot, I wiped them but they kept falling.

I felt numb. I saw I a got voice mail, I click on it not knowing how it was from, since my eyes were blurry.

-Hey baby, I just wanted to let you know I will be attending the plane. I know there will be a storm but it's a low chance.

And if I don't make it then sorry, I couldn't come home, and I love you! No matter what I say I will always love you Shōyō..And Merry Christmas baby!...beep—

_____________
I should stop making angsts...But oh well!

Anyway hope you like this chapter and sorry I haven't been posting on this fanfic!

➪➪➪