Snowy nights

【𝗶𝘄𝗮𝗼𝗶】
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ✈︎
_____________

Oikawa was walking down the sidewalk snow falling down on his chestnut hair. The street light shining on the sidewalk while car's pass by.

The breeze getting stronger every second, Oikawa faces buried inside his scarf. While he makes his way to his apartment he shares with his boyfriend.

The bag of chips and drinks in his hand tightly holding the bag. The snow getting worst while he walks.

The road being quiet the only sound was heard was Oikawa's breaths. Oikawa's hair flowing with the cold weather.

The breeze getting cold making the male freeze, making his legs feel numb his hands down his coats pockets.

Feeling like his apartment is a million miles away, making it him slowly walking while the snow falls down on him.

He finally got home taking out his keys. He unlocked the door seeing Iwaizumi standing there with his eyebrows frowning.

Oikawa slowly takes off his coat and shoes, putting down the bag on the kitchen counter. He turned back to his angry boyfriend.

Well that's what he thought till iwaizumi hugged him "Oikawa..You know it really bad outside" Iwa said hitting his arm "Ouch..I'm sorry but you said you were hungry" he replied giving Iwa a small smile.

Iwaizumi sighed before taking the bag and Oikawa to their bedroom. He made Oikawa lay down before going in the closet to get more blankets and pillows.

Iwaizumi turned on a movie while getting underneath the huge amount of blankets on there bed. But before he got in bed he turned off the light, and turned on the Christmas lights Oikawa bought.

They started eating the snack Oikawa bought while watching the Christmas movie Iwaizumi picked on Netflix.

Soon the movie ended, iwaizumi and Oikawa were cuddling underneath the blankets dozing off to sleep.

While snow was falling down from the night sky making the ground soon fill with snow. Some snow getting stuck on the windows.

The calming sound of nothingness but Oikawa's snores being heard though out the bedroom.

_____________
𝗘𝗻𝗱 ✔︎

☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎