Twenty two

【𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜】

Atsumu decided to have a little get together with some friends, even though it was a party.

Osamu was forced to cook for the "Little get together" he cooked a buffet for the party. Soon the house filled with familiar faces.

Bokuto already was eating everything while Akaashi was trying to get him away from the large table with Konoha helping.

Ushijima was following Tendou around like a lost puppy not knowing what to do. Semi was scolding Shirabu for fighting with Yahaba.

Suna was in the kitchen hugging Osamu from behind, while he cooked more food since Bokuto ate half of it.

Sakusa was sitting in the corner of the living room, watching his boyfriend dance to the music with Oikawa.

Kenma was a few feet away from Sakusa doing the same watching Kuroo talk to some old friends.

Kunimi was sleeping on the couch while kindaichi was watching him sitting right next to the sleeping boy. Kyoutani was glaring at everyone except for Yahaba and iwaizumi.

Mattsu and Makki was bringing in the alcohol and wine settling it down on the table. Futakuchi was making sure Aone didn't scare anyone.

Hinata was running around, while Kageyama was yelling at him for kissing him on the cheek in front of everyone. Yamaguchi and Tsukki were watching and laughing at the two.

Lev was being scolded by Yaku because he joined Kagehina chase, and accidentally breaking a vase.

Daichi being the lovely parent he is was stopping Noya and Tanaka from ruining the Thanksgiving get together. Asahi was trying to control Noyas energy which made Noya more energetic for some reason.

Kita and Aran decided to stay in the dining room watching the chaotic volleyball boys. Komori was gossiping with ennoshita.

Kiyoko and Yachi was observing the stupid boys being absolutely ridiculous. Suga was already drinking all the Wine with iwaizumi.

Everything was going great till Noya slammed full body on the table making someone stop the music.

Once Noya got up he knew he was screwed, he was scared when Osamu walked out of the kitchen with Suna sulking behind.

Osamu eyes widened "WHAT THE F^CK" he yelled glaring at Noya. He went back in the kitchen and came out sooner or later with a knife. Noya screeched running outside the huge house.

Suna yanked Samu wrist making sure no one died tonight. Daichi ran after Noya passing by Daishou and Terushima who just came.

Everyone was looking at Samu and Suna, Suna sighed before starting "Yo, Iwaizumi, Akaashi, Tendou and Kita you're helping with cooking" Suna said, they nodded heading off to the kitchen.

Everyone sat at the tables, they thanked for the food before digging in the delicious well made desserts and regular food.

Bokuto had ten plates of food already, getting another one before Akaashi noticed. Atsumu was enjoying the food and stealing food from Sakusa plate.

Iwaizumi was trying to eat but Oikawa was whining about his Iwa-Chan not feeding him like he always does at home. Which embarrassed iwaizumi of Oikawa telling everyone about what they do at home.

Kuroo was accepting Kenma pieces of food he picked out of his plate. Hinata was smiling at the pouting face Kageyama had on.

Osamu was still angry and exhausted from cooking, he was happy that Suna helped him get the food ready with other friends, that were also amazing at cooking.

They all in enjoying the Thanksgiving party at the Miyas. Some where drunk and others watching over them.

Soon they all left leaving Osamu and Atsumu to clean. They both looked at each other "I cooked, so you're cleaning" Samu said before running into someone's chest, he looked up seeing Suna and Sakusa behind him.

Sakusa walked over to Atsumu helping his boyfriend clean the place. While Suna and Osamu were cuddling in bed watching a movie.

After cleaning Sakusa tackled Atsumu on the couch both exhausted, they both fell asleep on the couch Sakusa not caring if Suna or Osamu saw them.

-𝙀𝙣𝙙-

【𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙠𝙡𝙮, 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚.】

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜!

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙡 ♡︎♡︎♡︎

(*'꒳'*)

♫♫♫♫♫