Christmas Call

【𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂】
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ✈︎
_____________

Sakusa was sitting alone on the couch in the living room staring at his lock screen waiting for a special call.

The breeze came it from the slightest open bit of the window making Sakusa shiver. He was wrapped in blankets on the couch.

It's been hours, but still no call Komori his cousin came over to drop off his Christmas gift he got him. Hinata, Bokuto, Ushijima, Hoshi, and more friends did the same.

Sakusa was like that all day with a little pout on his face when a instagram, Twitter, or messages Notification popped on his phone.

The only time he got up was for the bathroom or to get something to eat. He looked out the windows seeing the weather is still bad for plans to take off.

He sighed knowing Atsumu his fiancé won't be coming home for Christmas.

Atsumu left a week ago to congratulate his brother for his shop and a little early Christmas gift since Osamu moved with Suna.

And Atsumu, Sakusa, Suna and Osamu usually spend Christmas together, but once Osamu moved and there traditions was ruin.

Atsumu had a idea to just come over and celebrate of course Sakusa would've came but had to stay back for important things.

Atsumu promise if he couldn't go back home from the weather then he'll call Sakusa. But that special call never came.

He gave up for the call and decided to take a nap. He placed his phone on the night stand and covered himself with blankets being cozy in his bed.

Sakusa was just about to close his eyes when he heard his stupid ringtone Atsumu gave him. And sat up in the bed and picked up his phone seeing. A call from..

-𝐴𝑡𝑠𝑢💖-

He answered the call hearing the voice he's been waiting for hours wanting to hold him, and give Atsumu all the attention he wanted.

Not knowing how painful it would feel to not have Atsumu annoy him or seek attention. The house was quiet that Sakusa enjoined till he miss his annoying boyfriend.

Atsumu was whining to him about Suna and Osamu being lovely dovely in front of his eyes "Omi I wish you were here!! I wanna see you're face :((" that's when Atsumu started to face time him, and of course Sakusa accept.

That's when Atsumu can see Sakusa smiling none stop looking at Atsumu and how cute he was pouting.

With his hair all messy probably just woke up from a nape, and some drool he still had at the end of his lips.

That's when he saw Suna and Osamu waving and saying Merry Christmas, also adding on "We're sorry we took your little annoying Atsu~" Samu said smirking seeing Sakusa embarrassed.

It was getting dark out and he was still on the phone with Atsumu, Sakusa left to use the bathroom. He came back seeing a sleeping Atsumu with a relaxing face on and drool coming out his mouth with his little snores coming from the phone.

Sakusa took a fifteen screenshots of Atsumu "Marry Christmas my love~" that was all Sakusa said before hanging up to let Atsumu sleep.

_____________
𝗘𝗻𝗱 ✔︎

☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎