Snowman

【𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮】
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ✈︎
_____________

I look out the window seeing the beautiful white snowflakes falling down. The ground buried with snow.

I decided to get off the couch and making my way to the office. I knocked on the door a few times before my boyfriend answered.

He walked out with a confused expression of what I need "Tsuki! Let's go build a snowman!" I said excitedly "Yamaguchi we're not five" he then shut the door.

A sighed escaped my mouth, also putting on a pout. The way to my phone which was on the coffee table was me being upset about Tsuki not wanting to spend time with me.

I picked up my phone and press on the cell phone icon. My finger slipped down my contact list till it stop on

-Hinata😊✨-

I pressed on the call bottom hearing it ring waiting for the other to pick up, till it stopped ringing and filled with a voice.

I got excited knowing he would most definitely agree "Hello Yams!!" He said happily "Hi Hinata. I wanted to know if you wanted to come over..and um.." I paused.

Maybe Tsukki was right? Was it childish to want to build a snowman when you're adult? But was that really the reason I wanted to..or was it because I'm just lonely..and spend time with someone I love. Yet he still rejects me..

I stop my thoughts when I heard Hinata "Hey are you okay? You still there??" "Ah! Yea I wanted to know if you wanted to build a snowman with me!" I said hearing slices.

I was about to apologize when.."Sorry of course I would love to! Btw Kageyama wants to join too" I sighed in relief "That's fine." I hanged out waiting in excitement.

I always wanted to hangout with my old friends but didn't want to be a burden to them, or annoying, so I didn't say anything.

But I guess I feel much better knowing they want to hangout with me.

I got dressed wearing a thick jacket, with gloves and a scarf with some boots.

The door bell rang through the house. I got up and made my way to the front door seeing Hinata and Kageyama waving.

Soon we left to the park across from my house. We started with the bottom of the snowman before making our way up.

****
I look out my window seeing Yamaguchi and the two idiots buildings a snowman.

I sighed, I was finished with my work. I stood up and put on a coat with gloves and boots. I made my way outside going across the street.

****
Hinata was smiling and waving over so I turned around to see Tsukki.

He finally made it over at the park "Hey tsukki! Wanna help?" I asked "Sure" he said putting on a small smile.

We soon decided to make our own snowman. Hinata and Kageyama's snowman was very cute.

But..We were going good on are's when Tsukki made it look disappointed "Why that face Tsukki!!" I said looking sad at our snowman.

He blushed before saying his answer "Because so the real 'Tsukki' can be happy with Yamaguchi" he said looking away.

I smiled before running up to him hugging him tightly making up fall in the snow laughing and giggling.

While Kageyama and Hinata were making snow angels.

_____________
𝗘𝗻𝗱 ✔︎

☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎