Hot cocoa

【𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗼𝘀𝗮】
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ✈︎
_____________

Osamu was working at 'Onigiri Miya' for Christmas. He said it would be good for his business, since he gets more customers on holidays.

I sighed waiting sitting on a stool my arms wrapped on the counter. I could feel the warm breeze from the heater hitting on me.

I got to have a week off of volleyball practice since Christmas, but now I have to spend my night sitting at home waiting till Samu gets back home.

My phone was kept ringing from the texts of friends, Family and teammates, but mostly from Tsumu talking about his 'Omi-Kun' being soo cute.

Me and Samu plans we're to face time his brother and talk. Then open presents, and lastly drink hot cocoa while cuddling. Like every Christmas.

Plus I didn't want to be selfish, so I agreed with him spending Christmas at work.

The snow was falling down on the ground, the sharp ice sticking to lamp poles. I could hear kids laughing and talking.

I decided to call a friend I know who was free all Christmas. I looked in my contact list till I stopped on Komori.

I press on his contact and called. Hearing it ring against my ear. Till I heard someone else on the other side answer "Hello?" "Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you" I said kinda feeling guilty if he did have plans.

Which would be surprising "You know you're not." He said "Anyway why did you call so late?" He asked "it's only 9 o'clock. You really need to get in a relationship" I answered.

We talk for two hours till he was actually getting tried. I looked around seeing what I could do to help distract me.

Well that's till my tummy was growling from hunger. I got up and looked through the fridge till I went over to the covers.

I spot ramen noodles sitting behind the ton of amounts of rice. I turned of the stove getting the water ready.

Soon it was boiling I put in my ramen noodles and started to put in the seasoning packet.

I was eating my ramen until I heard the front door open "I'm home~" I heard Samu say "I'm in the kitchen" I yelled out.

Then a familiar figure was standing in front of me "Rin let's go!" I put on a confused expression "We're??" I asked "I'll make hot cocoa. And then we can cuddle" he said with a pout.

I finished my ramen and went in our room to change into some more cozy clothes. Soon Samu came in with two cups of hot cocoa.

We sat up drinking some hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows floating around.

The rest of the night was talking about the our day and making fun of Atsumu while cuddling.

_____________
𝗘𝗻𝗱 ✔︎

☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎