The Battle of Kyoto: The Final Showdown

An eerie silence filled the Throne Room. 

Shadowy tendrils extended to Akihito and touched the palm of his hands. One shadow who Akihito assumed to be the leader walked towards him and kneeled.

:We live only to serve the Uzumaki Royals: said the Leader. After that he and his fellow shadow vanished into thin air. 

Keiko gaped at the display that lay before him, Akihito somehow managed to convince his shadow guards. His shadow guards to leave. How dare he!

Keiko glared at Akihito.  

Before Akihito could do anything Keiko send a hail of fire jutsu at him and Sasuke. He and Sasuke could barely avoid the jutsu heading at them.

¨Water Style: Water Blades¨said Sasuke.

Sasuke Water Style countered the incoming Fire Jutsu just barely. 

He send a lightning jutsu towards Keiko who did a single hand sign. A black portal appeared next to Keiko and Sasuke. Keiko put his hand inside and it reappeared right next to the portal beside Sasuke. He pulled Sasuke inside leaving Akihito alone. 

(Play music for epic fight)

¨Now its just you and me nephew. The showdown that was always meant to be¨ said Keiko with a mad craze in his eyes. 

¨Where have you taken my friends Keiko¨ said Akihito.

¨Im surprised you have not recognized the seal. Your friends are in one of the many shadow dimensions the Tri-Dimensional seal has to offer¨ said a smug Keiko.

Akihitos eyes widened, ¨No¨. 

¨Keep denying the truth dear nephew, but I assure you all I have spoken is true¨said Keiko.

¨Arghhhhh¨yelled Akihito.

He attacked with his sword and sharingan in place. His hurt and anger helped build power to his attacks. 

Keiko sends wave after wave of chakra chains at Akihito who destroyed it with one blow of his sword. 

Blades met in a shrieking halt. 

Akihito and Keiko now stood at eye level, glaring at each other with an inferno that could burn down anything. 

Meanwhile with the Third Hokage and the others

The Hokage had not panicked like this in a long time. His long time friend, the Fire Daimyo and the grandfather of his surrogate grandson is near death. 

¨My Lord Hokage, please calm down¨

The Hokage just looked at the medical shinobi sending chakra into the Fire Daimyo body trying to keep him alive. 

¨We need to make sure his Royal Majesty survives¨ said the Hokage. 

He then stood in deep thought, his armour bloodied from battle. 

¨The only person who can save the Fire Daimyo is the one person who can never step foot in the Land of Fire¨ though the Hokage.

¨ANBU, send a squadron to retrieve Tsunade" said the Hokage. 

Immediately an ANBU squadron was dispatched to search and retrieve the infamous Slug Princess. 

¨Letś just hope she accepts¨ said the Hokage.

Back to Princes 

Keiko send a wave of chakra chains towards Akihito and they instantly wrapped around him like snakes. 

Keiko slowly formed his hand into a fist, slowly crushing Akihito and blocking out his air supply.

¨How does it feel nephew. How does it feel when your life is now being judged by a God¨

Akihito struggled to fight the chains wrapped around his body. 

¨Kurama, I need your help please¨ Akihito said in his mind.

Silence

¨Kurama¨

Silence

¨Please¨

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

¨You ruined my sleep brat. What do you want¨ said a tired Kurama

¨I need your help in defeating my Uncle¨ said Akihito.

¨Yeah, no, Im toooooo tired. Besides I dont have an appointment for fighting someone today¨

¨Kur....a..ma ple........ase¨

_________________________________________

Sorry I havent been updating lately. But Im just do busy with so many stuff. But I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. The Next chapter is going to be the last and final one. Putting a stop to book one of the  Royal Jinchuriki series.