The Fated Encounter

Its been 7 years since the Night of the Kyuubi Attack. Konoha is flourishing since the attack. But today was a very special day for the Hidden Leaf. For today the Fire Daimyo is coming on an official visit to check how Konoha is doing after the attack. 

The Fire Daimyo arrived at the leaf village, but it was already night time. His carriage was heading towards the Hokage Tower where the Hokage is waiting for his arrival. But the Fire Daimyo suddenly heard the crying of a child. He quickly looked outside his window and in a dark alleyway, he saw a blond haired child with blue cerulean eyes and rags for clothes. He quickly ordered his guards to stop the carriage. He walked outside and went to the child.

Naruto P.O.V

I was crying after some villagers came and yelled at me and then proceeded to hurt me again. While I was crying I saw a person walking towards me, I stood up and hid behind the dumpster. The person came and told me that he wouldn't hurt me and I saw him give me a sincere smile just like Hokage-jiji. So I came from behind the dumpster and talked to the kind man. He asked me who I was, so I just said. 

Naruto - The names Naruto Uzumaki, dattebayo.

But then all of a sudden I saw black and fell back. 

Fire Daimyo P.O.V

I was talking to the boy now identified as Naruto Uzumaki. But something about him was familiar. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice he was falling down. I was brought out of my thought when I heard a loud crash. I panicked and then turned around an ordered my guards to take the dear boy to the physician, and watch him. I was thinking that after the meeting with the Hokage I will go visit the boy.

I then went into the carriage and proceeded to head to the Hokage Tower. I saw the Hokage and a group of people waiting for me. And in my mind, I was like , Great Hell is gonna be lose in the Council Room.

Nobodies P.O.V

Naruto was taken to the hospital by the Fire Daimyo's guard. When the guard got there the doctors refused to treat the boy. So the guard just threatened them that if they don't treat the boy they will face the Fire Daimyo's wrath. The Doctors were scared shitless so they just treated Naruto and told the guard that he was doing fine, it was just a few stab wounds and they weren;t life threatening. The guard thanked the doctor and went to check on Naruto, when he went into the room he went and looked Naruto over and surveying the boy. He saw that made him freeze in his tracks. He saw the necklace and ran outside of the hospital room as fast as he can and told one of the guards to protect Naruto with his life.

Fire Daimyo P.O.V

I was currently sitting in the Council Room, and man was this BORING! I was knocked out my thought when one of my guards burst through the door and came to me as fast as he can and told me me what he had saw. I was surprised, happy, and.....angry?! Had the Hokage knew this all along and didn't tell me. I was happy I finally found one of my descendants through Akihito. But who was this kid and who was his father's name.I quickly told the Hokage that this meeting is finished and that it will be continued some other time when I am available. I went to the hospital as fast as I can and went into the room the boy was being held. I saw the malnourished body of the boy and felt sad and furious, I then saw the necklace and was frozen in place. I thought the guard was just lying and yet the necklace is where he said he saw it. I then ordered one of the guards to do a blood test to see if there is a match. The guard quickly went away and I saw this as a perfect opportunity to overlook the boys life.

Third Hokage P.O.V

When the Fire Daimyo went out I cursed under my breath that I won't be able to complete reading my precious Icha Icha. But I wonder where would the Fire Daimyo go at this time. Was he sick or something. Oh well I gotta go finish the damn paperwork.

Well that was all guys. Ja ne.