The Battle of Kyoto: Revelations

The new Friendship has been decided and Option A has been chosen. So for the rest of the story, Option A, is the new design for the Friendship Seal. 

But back to the story, 

Previously on the Battle of Kyoto, 

"I have, only one person is capable of something such as this" said Fugaku.

"Who is it?" said the Hokage.

"Orochimaru".

**********************

Warning!!!! 

 Blood, Gore, Rape, and Death. Readers are advised to read at their own risk.

__________________________

After finding out that Orochimaru somehow has a part in the invasion, the Hokage has been distracted as he and his Regiment prepared for the attack. 

"Lord Hokage, our Regiment is prepared what are your orders" said Anko.

The Hokage snapped out of his thoughts and nodded, "Yes, head out. Head to Capital Square and hide and wait for the signal from the Prince".

Anko nodded and quickly left to inform her fellow comrades.

Now left to his thoughts the Hokage pondered whether or not to inform Akihito of this sudden revelation. 

Is Orochimaru's sudden appearance in the war a major game change. Well he can't tell for sure, but he needs Akihito's focus only on defeating his Uncle. If he worries about Orochimaru he might become unfocused and he won't be able to deal with Orochimaru. 

The Hokage shook out of his thoughts and went to join his regiment in waiting for Akihito's signal. 

Akihito P.O.V

In the corridors of the Royal Bunker stood Team Dipper. They all stood discussing among themselves. 

"That's the plan, we are going to be facing my Mad Uncle. All of us, together" 

Sakura nodded, "We work as a team"

Sasuke had that glint in his eyes indicating that he wants to fight now. This is his only chance to prove to his father that he is capable of great things. If he, Akihito, and Sakura managed to defeat Prince Keiko they'll be known as the heroes of the war. The one's who killed and defeated a Mad King. I mean killing Prince Keiko wouldn't be that hard. He doesn't have chakra so he can't use jutsu. Easy. 

"Yes, as Sakura said we work as a team. As I said before, we need to be careful when we go to fight my Uncle. My Uncle has a very analytical mind so don't be surprised if we encounter obstacles along the way". 

As soon as Akihito finished a ANBU agent appeared informing them that all the other regiments have left and are now awaiting the signal. Akihito nodded and dismissed the ANBU agent. He then looked towards his friends. 

"Let's go, were going to the Royal Palace. We're using a the secret passage way that my grandfather used to escape. It connects us right into the Daimyo's Royal Office. So follow me". 

Akihito then walked towards the wall and tilted a portrait which revealed a passageway. They then walked inside and proceeded to walk into the narrow pathway. They reached the end of the passageway and Akihito then pressed a button opening the door which led into the Daimyo's office. 

Upon entering the office they noticed that place look totally clean. Nothing was turned over, nothing was placed, and nothing was missing. There wasn't even any blood.  It seemed as if nothing had ever happen.