First Mission: Battle on the Bridge

A month has passed and everyone's training has becoming more and more rewarding. Sasuke has learned how to control his chakra from being overused in performing jutsu's and he has also excelled greatly in his Lightning Nature.

 Sakura has also improved, with the help of the advanced medical books provided by Akihito. She has learn more and more medical techniques and more about medicinal herbs. She put her knowledge to the test when a worker on the Bridge fell and broke his hands and legs. She stood by the man all day checking his pulse, feeding him medicinal herbs to ease his pain, and pumping chakra into his system to try and restore the broken bones; all in all the man was fully healed in the end. 

Finally Akihito, his kenjutsu training with Yang was doing great, not only did he learn the "Deadly Dance" but he also managed to learn new kenjutsu techniques thanks to his sharingan. 

In the Forest clearing "Team Dipper" as Akihito nicknames it, are all busy doing there own stuff. Sasuke is going over the handsigns Kakashi taught him for this new jutsu, "The Chidori". Sakura is sitting below the shades of the tree reading her book, "Advanced Medical Techniques: Volume X". While Akihito is also reading book just a few steps from Sakura. 

Akihito P.O.V

"The Differences between a Pureblood and a Half-Blooded Uchiha"

"There are some traits that can differentiate a Pureblood and a Half-Blood Uchiha." 

"For instance, Purebloods carry little to no emotion at all, just like any typical Uchiha. However, they only feel emotion when they find there equal, their soulmate. When a Pureblood finds their soulmate, all there held up emotions will be released. There love will triumph over their hate. But that love can turn into an obsession, an obsession that will slowly turn them psychotic. A love that can poison there minds. When the source of there love is gone, the love that they once held will turn into full blown hatred. Aside from there Pureblood brethren, Half Bloods can express there emotions openly but not too much."

"How they attain there sharingan is another thing that can differentiate them. Purebloods can attain there sharingan through there excellence in training, but they can attain it early if they went through a very traumatic or emotional experiences. While Half-Bloods have to attain there sharingan through traumatic or emotional pain".

I continue to read my book when Sasuke interrupted my line of reading.

"Hey Akihito can you help me with this jutsu" Akihito looked up from his book and nodded. He made his way towards Sasuke. 

"So what jutsu are you trying to do?" asked Akihito. 

Sasuke let out a tired sigh, "It's this advanced Lightning Jutsu Kakashi taught me. I already mastered the handsigns but I can't seem to do it". The more Sasuke trained in this jutsu, the more frustrated he gets. 

Akihito shook his head slowly, "You got to be patient with these types of things. You don't have to rush the jutsu. You just take it easy. Here how about this, you show me the handsigns and I see if I can do it". 

Sasuke nodded and proceeded to show Akihito the handsigns. As Sasuke went through the handsigns, Akihito activated his sharingan and copied it down. After Sasuke finished, Akihito nodded and thanked Sasuke. 

"Now, watch and learn from the master" Akihito popped his fingers and cracked his neck. 

He went through the handsigns and boom, he got the chidori on his first try.

"Woah" Sakura gasped in surprise. "That was cool Akihito-kun. I thought you wouldn't get it on your first try". While Sakura was congratulating Akihito, Sasuke felt a pang of jealousy in his heart. The way Akihito flawlessly performed the jutsu was just like Itachi. The more he thought of his elder brother the more bitter he got, but having another person being like his brother reminded him of what his father always said.