Naruto Ancestry

In this chapter, I am introducing Naruto's Ancestry. 

Naruto is born from his parents, Minato Namikaze/Akihito Shinji and Kushina Uzumaki. They died protecting him.

Naruto is put into the orphanage but is kicked out at the age of 3. The Third Hokage, takes Naruto in and makes him his own apartment.

Naruto is then found by the Fire Daimyo, Tenno Shinji, whom was travelling to Konoha on business. 

Naruto is later revealed to be the grandson of the Fire Daimyo and the new heir to both the Thrones of the Land of Fire and Whirlpool. 

Naruto is then taken out of Konoha, disguised as Prince Genji, the nephew of the Fire Daimyo.

Naruto is arrives at the capital, and is coronated the Crown Prince. 

Family Tree

Tenno Shinji------------Leah Namikaze                               

    - Minato Namikaze/Akihito Shinji                                               

 Mina Uzumaki----------(Unknown)

-     Princess Kushina Uzumaki             

Minato Namikaze ---------- Princess Kushina Uzumaki                                

- Crown Prince Naruto Uzumaki/ Akihito Shinji

This is Naruto's Family Tree, his maternal grandfather is Unknown at this moment but he will be introduced in future chapters. So for now Naruto is in the capital and is learning everything he needs to know as the Crown Prince. 

(Note: Kushina was a princess of the Uzumaki Royal Family, but news of the invasion reached them, so in order to protect there family line. Kushina was chosen to become the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki in order for her to be safe. Her mother knew where she was sent but her father didn't, so her father still might be out there looking for her.)

So I hope this gives you guys an insight in the story and its History.