The Coronation

So guys this part is the chapter in which Naruto is crowned as the Crown Prince of the Land of Fire , in this chapter I am also going to introduce some characters.

It was a beautiful day, the flowers bloomed, the birds sang, and the sky was cloudless. 

This day is a very special occasion, for you see today is the Coronation of Naruto as the new Crown Prince of the Land of Fire.

"Your Highness, you are almost ready"

The servants were busy styling the robes for the coronation. The robes were simply magnificent, but they displayed and aura of authority and power. The servants styled his hair elegantly, and left bangs on each side of his head. Naruto was simply the epitome of royalty, with his face void of any expression or emotion.

"Your Highness, the coronation is about to begin, we should head over there right away"

"Let's show the people of the Land of Fire what there new Crown Prince is made of"

Naruto heads to where the coronation is being held. When he arrives there many people were already there waiting for him. He walks to the center of the path, takes a deep breath and walks forward. The first crowd he went through were the common folk ,they were cheering for him, the second were merchants, they clapped, the third were the aristocrats, a few of them cheered/clapped while the others weren't. When he got to his destination, a lot of important of officials, concubines, princes, princess were waiting for him. He walks up to the steps to were his grandfather is waiting for him on his throne. He arrives to the top of the steps and kneels, and his grandfather stood up to start the coronation. When out of nowhere someone shouted out:

"Father, why is it that peasant that you just found is being coronated the Crown Prince of this land when we were waiting for so long to be Crown Prince."

"That's right father, this is unfair. How could you let a peasant become the next king of this land."

"What right does that peasant have that we don't. We have the support of the ministries behind us. What does he have that we don't."

Naruto just kneeled there without looking back, his grandfather was angry because of this sudden outburst and ordered the guards to restrain the insolent princes and lock them in prison so he could deal with them later. 

"Grandfather, let me handle it. I would show the people of the Land of Fire who I truly am, and the power that I posses. 

(Note: the Fire Daimyo's name is Tenno Shinji)

The Fire Daimyo nods towards Naruto and Naruto stood up and looked towards the crowd of people whom are now curious of what he's about to say.

"People of the Land of Fire, I know that this is new to all of you. But to support my claim to the position of Crown Prince, I will tell you of my ancestry. My father was the long-lost son of Fire Daimyo Tenno Shinji,  Akihito Shinji. My father is no longer of this world but I will continue to lead on his legacy, my father was the Fourth Hokage of Konoha. But this information is not the only thing that solidifies my role as Crown Prince..........I am also the last surviving heir to the Throne of the Land of Whirlpool.

This statement caused an uproar in the aristocracy, ministries, and the royal family (princes/princess). 

"How do we know your telling the truth, the last known heir was the late Princess Kushina Uzumaki."

"I am telling the truth, my mother is Kushina Uzumaki. To prove my statement, here is a DNA test done to prove my claim to the Throne's of both the Land of Fire and Whirlpool. As you all know the Uzumaki Royal Family were known to be the richest royal families in the shinobi world. This was one of the reasons why Kumo, Kiri, and Iwa decided to destroy my homeland. For years, the Land of Whirlpool has been in lockdown, that is because it is sealed with a seal that can only be opened by blood relatives of the Uzumaki Royal Family. If I reopen the Land of Whirlpool, the treasures and wealth of the Uzumaki Royal Family will be transferred to me in my name. With this wealth, I will help with paying massive debts that have robbed the treasury. So does this prove my right to the position of Crown Prince."

All of the people were silent and then they erupted into cheering and clapping. The coronation than continued without any disruption.

"Do you accept your role as Crown Prince, to protect and defend the Land of Fire and its citizens."

"I will"

"With the power vested in me by the previous rulers of the Land of Fire, I hereby Crown you, Crown Prince Naruto of the Lands of Fire and Whirlpool. Long Live The Crown Prince".

The people cheered "Long Live The Crown Prince".

In that moment the name Naruto was no more, now he is reborn as, Crown Prince Akihito of the Lands of Fire and Whirlpool.

Hey guys hoped you like the chapter, this is one of the hardest. I put my entire imagination in trying to recreate a perfect and dramatic chapter for Naruto. So you see, Naruto's grandfather changed Naruto's name to Akihito. The Coronation was a secret, only the people in the capital were invited to avoid the Hokage ever finding out that Naruto is here. So I hope you guys like it. Give me your opinions.