Dinner with Royalty

Hyuga Clan Compound

"Tou-sama, I will be fine. It's not like the prince is going to eat me, all of our classmates are invited, so I am not going to be alone."

Hiashi was still adamant about Hinata going. He had a bad feeling that the dinner is not going to end good.

After Hinata dressed in a presentable kimono she bid farewell to her father and little sister, Hanabi.

She went outside the Clan Compound and was met with the Royal carriage waiting for her.

When she went inside she was greeted by Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino.

No One's P.O.V

"Hey Hinata, excited about the dinner" asked Ino.

Hinata nodded and looked outside, while she looked outside she thought about the prince. "The prince seems to be great person, but my heart only belongs to Naruto."

"My Lords and Ladies, is there anyone missing" asked the coachman.

"Yes, Sasuke and Kiba" replied Sakura

"And don't forget about Shino " reminded Ino.

The coachmen nodded and headed towards the Inuzuka Compound First. When he arrived Kiba was already standing in front of his Clan Compound with an annoyed face.

"Hey dude, I have been standing here for 30 minutes, where have you been?" asked Kiba while getting inside the carriage. The coachman muttered an apology and left for the Aburame Clan Compound.

The ride to the Aburame Clan Compound was mostly quiet, well except for Kiba who was trying to flirt with Hinata. Hinata seems to not be paying attention to anything Kiba was saying. She looks lost in her own little world. 

Shikamaru was taking a little nap while Choji was drooling at imagining what delicious food were at the Dinner Party. Ino and Sakura, well, they were busy glaring at each other, if you look a little closely you will see electricity being shoot outside of there eyes, being directed at each other.

All of them were so busy with there own thing that they didn't notice that Shino was already inside the carriage. 

"Have you guys ever been to the Royal District" asked Shino in his usual monotone voice.

Everyone except for Shikamaru let out a surprised shriek. They than looked at the source of the voice.

"Shino, how long have you been sitting over there" asked a surprised Kiba. 

"Long enough to hear you trying to ask Hinata out when she is clearly engaged to the Crown Prince"

Everyone sweatdropped and Shino asked again, "Have you guys ever been to the Royal District". Everyone shook there heads no. "I have never been there, but I hear that its really beautiful. The Royal District is filled with Royal Estates" said Sakura. Everyone nodded their heads seemingly impressed with what they heard. Than Shikamaru added, "It also houses many servants and samurai who clean, care, and protect the estates". 

After a few minutes of learning new things about the Royal District, for example, entry to the Royal District is prohibited from the public, only Royalty is allowed. They finally arrived at the Uchiha Clan Compound inside the Uchiha Compound, they waited for Sasuke to come inside. Meanwhile Sasuke looked at his father who was glaring at him, he looked away and got inside the carriage. 

The ride to the Royal District was now quiet when Sasuke came into the carriage. Everyone looked at him, he was glaring outside the windows and was surrounded by a dark aura. No one wanted to suffer from Sasuke's insults so no one tried talking to him.