Special Chapter

(After the Welcoming Celebration at the Hyuga Clan Compound)

After the Celebration the Hokage was walking back to the Hokage Tower to finish some paperwork. When he finally arrived he called for two of his ANBU Agents. They came at his orders.

"Panther and Possum, I have a special task I need you two to do. I need you two to investigate the Crown Prince, secretly. No one is supposed to know of this. IF you find any significant detail inform me of it"

After given there orders the two ANBU agents quickly disappeared leaving the old Hokage with his thoughts. 

"I wonder what they will find about our mysterious Crown Prince"

 _______________________________

Hyuuga Clan Compound (Hinata's Room)

After biding his farewell to the Hokage, Hiashi went to his daughter's room. Meanwhile, Hinata was finished taking of her kimono and was about to put her nightgown when her bedroom door burst open, revealing a livid Hiashi with his Byakugan activated. 

Before he could say anything Hinata screamed, "AHHHH, my father is a PERVERT, guards help me". Hiashi was confused but then he started to notice that Hinata wasn't wearing anything except her bra and undies. He then blushed and went outside to wait until Hinata finished putting on her clothes. While waiting the Hyuga Patrol Unit arrived to take out and intruder because they heard Lady Hinata yelling out a "PERVERT". Hiashi's eyes widened until he told them that it was nothing and quickly dismissed them. 

Hinata finally finished putting on her nightgown and called her father in. Hiashi came inside without his byakugan activated and sat down at the table.

"Hinata, we need to talk about your relationship with that prince". Hinata nodded."Hinata, if he touches you inappropriately. Just tell me and I will cancel the marriage agreement, I don't want a son-in-law who's a pervert". Hinata was surprised, "Father, don't worry. The prince seems to be a polite young man. I will give him a chance, if he's good enough I will consider this marriage if not I will be more than willing to break off the marriage agreement".

Hiashi nodded quickly left Hinata's room and went to his office when he got there two Hyuga Elders were already waiting for him."Hiashi, we heard that you went to your daughters room. And when you got there you activated your byakugan while she was undressed" said Hyuga Elder #1."Indeed, you not only broke clan laws of activating your byakugan inside the Clan Compound but you invaded your daughter personal space". "I understand honorable Elders, however I only went there to talk to my daughter about the Prince". "We understand, but if word got out that you entered your daughters bedroom while she was undressed. It will be a scandal that sully our clans reputation". "I understand, that is why I took the precaution of silencing the Branch members who heard by threatening them with the seal.

The Elders nodded and they left, leaving Hiashi with his thoughts.

______________________________

Unknown P.O.V

I was standing outside my balcony overlooking Kyoto. The city was bustling with busy people going on with their lives. But that will all change soon enough.

"Your Highness, all the troops are ready. When will we attack" said a commander.

"We won't attack now, we will wait for the Fire Festival to launch our assault. After that we can overthrow the Fire Daimyo. Then I will be the New Fire Daimyo"

"I understand, but what about the Crown Prince?"

"I have already sent assassins to deal with the Crown Prince, with him out of the way. I will finally claim my right place, as ruler of the Land of Fire".

________________________________

OMG who is this mysterious character and why does he want to be Fire Daimyo. Find out in future chapters.