Jake's Sister's Ex Boyfriend

A tear slid down my cheek, as the lady placed my lip rings in. I gripped Johnny's hand, as she finished. "See? It was that bad. Was it?" Johnny asked. I giggled, and shook my head. As we walked out of Hot Topic, I held hands with him. That's my ex, you see I have been off and on with him for months now. It's complicated, but I still love him. Which makes it harder, not wanting to deal with the heart break. It bothers me that I still love him. It's really aggervating too. We sat down on the bench togather. Johnny smiles, and hands me a box. "Here, I want you to have this." It was a sleek black box, and when I opened it, inside was a little charm bracelet. "Oh Johnny, I love it!" I gushed, putting it on my wrist. A text came through to Johnny. As he read it, he smirked. "Who was it?" I asked, interested. "No one, I'll be right back." Johnny said, leaving me alone. Great...I'm alone on my birthday. After awhile I started to become worried, had he left me? Has he been hurt? Where is he?

I walked around for about 10 minutes, then I finally found that cheating looser. "Are you shitting me?" I snap at him. He was making out with my mortal enemy, Jessica Jain. "Aria.... I am soo sorry! It won't happen again! I will never do it again, please give me one more chance!" Johnny panicked, dropping to his knees. "Fuck you. You've done this to me 2 times. 3 strikes, you're out looser." I sneered, throwing the bracelet at him, as I stormed off. That's when I broke down, I was bawling so hard, I couldn't even see. I slammed into a dark solid figured. Oof! I landed on my back, the air knocked out of me. "Hey watch it!" The figure growls. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to it's just..." I stood up, and stopped. Are my eyes tricking me? Andy Biersack stands infront of me, his anger expression changing to worry. "What's wrong?" He asks. "My-my boyfriend cheated on me, with my mortal enemy." I bawled. "Oh...I'm so sorry!" Andy frowns, hugging me. "Do you have a phone I could use?" I asked Andy. "Yeah, here." Andy smiled, handing me his phone. I dialed my Aunt's number, "Aunt Jean, yeah, umm can you pick me up?" I asked, when she answers me. "Why?" Her high pitched voice squeaked. "Because I broke up with my boyfriend." "And?" "I don't have a ride home!" I snapped. "So? That's your own fault. I cannot help you, you need to learn your lesson, like I did. Now walk home, you must become one with yourself....NO! NOT MY COOKIES, THEY'RE BURNING!" The line went dead. "Thanks, for your help." I said, handing him back his phone. "So is she comming to get you?" "No. She told me to walk, so I better get started before it turns dark." I sighed, walking out. "I can give you a ride." Andy yelled after me. I stopped. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I don't mind." Andy replied.

"So where do you live?" "555 Maple Street, Hollywood." I answered. "What? No way, me and the boys live 550 Maple Street." Andy laughed, driving away from the mall. "Hey you know what? I never got your name. I'm sure you know me." Andy grinned at me, as he drove. "I'm Aria. Aria Pitts." I smile. "No fucking way! I finally get to meet Jake's sister, screw that shit, you ain't going home, untill you meet the boys." Andy smirked, passing my house. Where are we going? Please don't tell me I am going to die!