The Chase Begins

I jumped out of the car and walked into the house. I was so excited to meet the full band, their house was huge. Two stories high, and painted black and red. Pretty epic, if I say so myself. When I went inside, Jinxx and CC were arm westling, Sammi Doll was reading a magazine, and Ashley was eating ramen noodles. " Guy this is Aria Pitts. The one and only Aria PITTS!" Andy said, introducing me. Then everything got quiet. They all stared at me, a man walked into the room, with a movie. "A-Aria?" He breathed. I nearly screamed. I took off running into his arms, and screamed with joy. "JAKE! JAKE!" I screamed. "Aria!!! My gawd you have grown." He screamed. "I know!" I screamed back. Jake and I caught up on each other. I finally said "I have been kicked out too." My brother was kicked out of the house, when he was my age. Last year I was kicked out too. Apperently I had too much rebel in me, but what ever.

"Gosh Aria, you look more like your brother, then your parents." Sammi exclamied. "Thank God!" I replied. Jake snickered at the side comment. Then I relized "Jake I love seeing you, but I can't stay, Aunt Jean is awaiting me." I frowned. "Too late, I called her and you are staying with da boyz!" CC smiled. "THANK YOU!" I screamed and ran, and hug each one of them. Looks like no more parsnip soup for me.

I stayed in the guest room, one of the many. "Thanks Jakey, love you bro!" I smile, as I jumped on the bed. "No problemo, Arar." Jake replied, closing the door. The next day, I slept till around 3:00. "About time lazy." Ashley muttered, I started to say something. "Shut up Ashley, if you knew our Aunt, you would sleep into. Waking up at 4:30 am, to pick parsnips." Jake defended me. Later that night, everyone had a few beers, no biggy. But Ashley was not drinking at all, which surpised me. I kept catching Ashley checking me out, and he kept blushing. "Aria, I am heading to bed, catch ya later," Ashely said, getting up and giving me a hug. CC was the most drunk, he walked over to me and smiled. "You don't know do you?" he slurred. "What do you mean?" I replied. "Ash likes you." He whisperedd, then passed out on the floor. I rolled my eyes, it's Ashley. He would heart break me in a week.

I went to bed. I didn't sleep at all. CC's comment kept me up. By the time, I awoke, everyone left, except Ashley. I stumbled down the steps, searching for coffee. Ashley sat on the counter, I think he was waiting for me...but why? "I need to talk to you." Ashley said. I jumped up next to him, swinging my legs. He took my hands, and made me look at him. "I like you, alot!" Ashley stated."Ashley.... I can't.... I won't." I replied. "Why?" He asked, startled. "Ashley, I know you. Word gets around. I would be heart broken in a week. It's already happened once to me this month, not again." I said, looking away. He looked down. "But you're diffrent. I know you're probley thinking 'he says that to every girl he comes across' but it's true. The moment I met you, with your ex. I fell in love, with you Aria." How did he know my ex? When did he first meet me? "Ashley, how-' Just then Jake came in, "Hey lil sis!" He smiled. "What did you buy me?" I asked, running toward the bag. He held up Sour Nummy Worms. "Hell ya!" I laughed, my eyes went huge. "Watch your language" Jake said, getting angry. I smirked, that's when we lost it. If you know me, you know I cuss, and if you know Jake he cusses too. He's my older brother hypocrit. Ashley left the room, his head down, and his sholders slumped.

"What's up with Ash?" Jake asks, looking Ashley's direction. "Girl problems." I replied, avoiding his eyes. "I'm going to call Sammi, and ask is she wants to hang out, Ok?" I asked, smiling at Jake. "Oh no you're not. You, and me are going to go Tour Bus shopping, getting ready for our tour. So shut your trap, and get in the car." Andy laughed, walking in on me and Jake. "But Andy!" I whinned, poking out my lower lip. "That's it, you're comming with me. Missy." Andy snickered, picking me up, and carrying me to the car. Fun time, with Andrew Dennis Biersack, this should be rememberal.