The Outlaw, The Kidnapped Princess, and The Jake

I stood in front of the mirror, as I frowned at my hair, now fully blonde. "Jake! I need to go to Wal Greens and buy me some hair dye." I yelled, then Ashley came behind me, putting his arms around my hips, and pulled me towards him.Butterflies flied in my stomach, but I killed them off. I lifted an eyebrow, "what?" Ashley asked, "nothing..." I replied. he gave me a toothy grin, and I smacked him in the face. He leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him back, and walked off. I instantly regreted doing that, but I was scared if he did kiss me, I'll be deep in love with Ashley, like I was when I was little. I walked towards Jake, and togather we left to Wall Greens.

I looked at the hair products, "hmmm, I am gonna get neon purple, and black." I said, as we bought my product. Back at the tour bus, I dyed my bottom hair purple, and the underneath purple, then the top black. I smiled as I finished blow drying it. "Mmmm, someone looks sexy." Ashley whispered. "What?" I asked, pretending not to hear. "Oh nothing." Ashley replied, as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck, "Ashley." I stated, he stopped and let go. I smiled, the boy learns well. "Date me." He stated. "Hmmmm...." I began. "Date me now." Ashley replied, staring at me. "Fine, but if you hurt me, I will kill you." "Yay!!!!" Ashley smiled, ignoring the last statement. He picked me up bridal style, and carried me out of the bathroom, and threw me on the couch. He climbed on top of me, and kissed me. That escalated quickly... "Get a room!" CC yelled. "No! Don't get a room!" Jake replied. I flipped off CC, and Ashley bit my finger. "Ouchie Ashley bit me finger!" I yelled, in a british accent. He kissed my neck, and I pushed him off of me. Ashley frowned, and sat up. Ha, this time I will be in control.

Night fall fell, and everyone went out to drink. As Jake left, he trailed threats toward Ashley. I walked toward Ashley, as he chose a movie. "So you call this a date?" I asked, as I lifted an eyebrow. "Do you not like it?" Ashley panicked. I laughed and kissed his lips "I was just kidding." I whispered. He nodded, and picked me up, laying me down on the couch. I felt him kiss me, and I kissed back. He moved his hand toward the hem of my shirt. "Wait, what about everybody?" I whispered. "They're out, tonight's just me and you." He whispered. I nodded, as he started to pull of my shirt. I pushed him off of me and whispered. "Try and find me Purdy." Ashley grunted and turned on the light, he laughed, and Ashley walked toward the backroom. I was lying on the bed, when he came in. Ashley smirked, as he climbed beside me, and whispered "I want you." I laughed and bit his bottom lip. He rolled ontop of me. I smiled, as we started kissing again. He reached for my tshirt, pulling it off, as I pulled off his tshirt. "If your an outlaw what does that make me?" I asked, flirting. "You are my kidnapped princess, who is madly in love with the outlaw." He whispered.