The Bomb, The Sleeping Pill, and The Passout

Jake's P.O.V

Aria ran straight to the backroom, and locked the door. "Okay, We gotta capture the hyper active girl, the only way to calm her down, is to shove a sleep pil" I said. All of a sudden, CC was being dragged to the back room, by a rope. Where did she gget the rope? Children these days. "HELP ME!!!!" CC screamed. We all looked at each other. "I'll go in. She's my sister, I will stop her." I said as I walked in. CC was tied to a chair, with a sock in his mouth. "aoar uern aonde!!" CC said. "What?" I said.

Jinxx's P.O.V

Jake screamed, I tried to run to him, but Andy grabbed me. "It's a trap!" He said. Ashley came over, "Here take these." He said, giving us sleeping pills. We sat there and waited. Nothing. We heard a snap, the lights went out. "Im scared." I whispered, looking around. I ran towards the bus exit door, it was locked I tried to open it by pressing the button. "Work!" I screamed at it, I felt something wrapped around my foot. Then it tugged on me, as if a grown man did it. I slipped and fell. I was being dragged. "ANDY HELP!" I screamed trying to grab ontop something, anything. But it was too late for me.

Andy's P.O.V

I am so scared. What 17 year old girl does this? Then again she's related to Jake, but still. Jake Jinxx and CC are gone, Ashley and I are left. It has been over an hour, since the last kidnapping. I am sure, she's about to strike again. The air tempature is freezing, and we're locked inside. It's quiet...too quiet. Then it happened, a sharp cackle came into the cold air, breaking the silence. Ashley and I looked at each other, who was next? Someone ran passed us. I started getting really nervous, and antsy. Ashley and I were across from each other. We were sitting at the table, across from the mini kitchen. Infront of us was the hang out room, behind us was the kidnap room, and a bunch of bunks. Ashley's eyes grew big, and he pointed behind me. "What?" I asked, confused. Before Ashley could answer me, something grabbed my mouth, and dragged me to the backroom. I tried to scream, but I was too late.

Ashley's P.O.V

"Andy?" I whispered. No answer. I heard the back room door open, then shut, then open again. Aria appeared, studying me, as if I was food. She licked her lips, and cocked her head to the left. Most people would be like really Ashley? But she looked really, really good. She jumped on me, and bit my neck, I screamed. It wasn't like a love bite, it was like I am going to rip your throat out with my teeth bite. She looked, smirked at me, and bit me again. Needless to say I was turned on. "Don't bite my mouth." I said, hoping she'll fall for trick. She bit my mouth, and stopped moving. I picked her up, lied her on the couch. That kicked in fast. I ran to the back, to check on the guys. I will never be the same again. CC was tied to a chair, Andy was hanging upside down in a closet, Jake was tied to Jinxx, who was tied to Andy. They looked scared to death. I ran over, and untied them all, and took pleasure ripping the duck tape off their mouths. Where did she get the rope and duct tape? This kinda of turns me on even more. "Where is she?" Jake asked. "Well she started biting me so, I put the medicine on my lips, and she bit my mouth, and fell asleep. But I think I swallowed-"

Jake's P.O.V

Ash passed out, and Aria is too. He sacrficed himself, to make Aria fall asleep. I am so proud of that little weirdo. CC, Jinxx, Andy, and I were drinking Coffee, note to myself, no more caffine for Aria...