Let The Most Epicist Tour Begin

Aria's P.O.V

"Aria, get up, lazy ass, we leave in two hours." Jake said. I yawned and stood up. Remebering last night, with the boys, puts a smile on my face. I haven't had a smile in along time. I walked over to the bathroom, and frowned at my face. I looked like I was hit by a bus, like every other morning. I took a deep breath, and turned on the shower, slowly steam rolled out of the top of the shower, mmm I love hot water. I peeled off my night clothes, and I jumped in. I leaned against the shower wall, remembering Ashley slamming the door. It kinda pisses me off, he can get any girl, why go after me? Not wanting to think about this, I washed myself, with yummy smelling shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. After I dryed off, I walked, more liked skipped, over to my closet. I slipped on my worn pair of my white stoned wash skinny jeans, and then threw on my Gir eating a muffin shirt. Gir is an amazing robot dog, therefore you're argument is invalid.

I quickly straigtened my hair long black hair, and pulled it into a loose ponytail. I slipped on red lipstick, and threw on lime green eyeshadow. I walked down the steps. When I finally got my luggage into the bus, I walked out, and found Ashley Frekkin Purdy staring at me "What?" I said. "Nevermind, ready to go?" "Yeppadoodles." I replied. I literly jumped up on our tour bus and nearly died. "I call the bed in the backroom!!!!" I screamed, running toward it, but CC stopped me. "Umm, A, that is umm the room where we umm do some umm..." CC begain. "Oh hell no! You guys are not fucking anyone. Not any of you on this tour." I said, eyeing Jake, CC, Ashley, and Andy. "Why didn't you eye Jinxx?" CC questioned, sticking out his lower lip. "Cause he be dating Sammi Doll. So I fucking hope he tries nothin, or someone gonna snitch to her." I said, laughing.

That night CC, Jake, Jinxx, and Andy went out for drinks, surpisingly Ashley didn't go. Something must be bothering him. "You could've gone." I said, "And miss not hanging with my Purdy Girl?" He said. "I'm not you're Purdy Girl" I replied, annoyed. "Why? Please!!" Ashley begged. "We will see, when we go see a movie. On that 'friends night'. Anyways I am so starved! Can you make me ramen?" I asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Ok, and you will fall in love with me, and you know I cant cook for shit. Lemme see what else I can do for you." Ashley said. He came back with a jar of Nutella and an Import Monster. I smiled really big, he has no idea what he has just done.

Jake's P.O.V

"Dammit CC, I want the fucking pizza!!" I screamed, chasing after CC. "Fight me for it, beeotch!" CC cried. I climbed on the bar, and jumped off and tackled CC to the ground, ripping my pzza slice from his hands. "Fuck you, Pitts." "Right back atch ya Coma." I replied. "AND STAY OUT!" The security gaurd screaed at me. "Good fucking job at getting us kicked out!" Jinxx hissed. I climbed inside the bus, laughing at the guy telling us we had to leave. "The fuck??" I screamed. Monster cans littered the floor, and two jars of Nutella were empty. "Shh, Aria's asleep." Ashley said.

"Did she eat all that." I panicked.

"yeah why?"

"Fuck."

"What?" Andy asked. "She is gonna be hyper as shit, when she wakes up. Think of me, but 10 billion times worse!" I screamed. "Shit." CC stated. And then we heard a small noise, laughter to be exact. Aria sat up, and grinned, she was in motion now. Great Ashley, thanks so much. I thought, as I got ready to run. Last time she went through her super hyper phase, I woke up tied to a door handel. A door handel! Let's hope, I go out painless, which is most likely not to happen.