Things Take Turn For The Worst

I went to my last check up, I am 8 months pregnet, and I am starting to show it. Ashley has been great, and he comes with me to the Dr's all the time. He hasn't missed one appointment. "Ok, Mr. and Mrs. Purdy. Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" Dr. Emily Vanquez asks. I looked at Ashley. "Yeah, if that's ok." Ashley answers. ''Well judging by how it's growing, it's going to be a baby girl." Dr. Vanquez states. Ashley stands up, and hugs me. "It's a girl!" "But there are a few problems." Dr. Vanquez frowns. "What kind of problems?" I asked, worried about my baby girl. "She's not growing like a nromal baby does. She may be born too early also." Dr. Vanquez states, looking at us. "What can we do?" I ask, holding Ashley's hand. "Come back in a week, and we will check on her again." Dr. Vanquez instructs us, handing us a slip. I lean against Ashley, as we leave. I suddenly feel quesy. I drop to my knees, "ugh!" I choke out. "ARIA!" Ashley screams. Then everything slips into black.

Ashley's P.O.V

"Ugh!" Aria chokes out. "ARIA!" I scream, grabbing her head, to prevent brain damange. "Aria! Help! Someone." I scream, as Doctors run toward me. They take her to the E.R, what's happening? I call Jake. "Aria's in the E.R" I choke out, holding back tears. "WHAT? I'll be there in a second." Jake yelled, hanging up. In less then 30 minutes, the whole gang was here. "Would the husband please come here." A dr said, looking for me. I stood up and walked toward him. "Is she ok?" I demand, praying that everything is ok. "Yes, you're a father, but you're daughter is sickly. She's pale, and she has born early." He informed me. I walked back with him, and saw Aria. She was pale, and looked extremly tired. I grabbed Aria's hand. "Are you ok?" I ask, kissing her forehead. "Her name. Her name is Metallica Jaylee Purdy."Aria chokes out, then she closes her eyes. Her heart stops. "NO!" I scream, tears pouring out of my eyes. Nurses and the Doctor came running over to her. They start to resetate her. "Is she ok?'' I ask, bawling my eyes outm as I sat in the waiting room. The guys, and the girls waited there too. No one has left the waiting room, no one. "Aria lived. We brought her back, everythings going to be ok." The doctor said calmly. I grabbed Jake, and hugged him. "Where's Metallica?" I asked the Doctor. "She's doing great, Metallica is in the nursery. Would you like to see her?" He asks me. I nod my head, and follow him into the nursery.

There were babies everywhere. I looked for Purdy, then I found her. Oh gawd, she's beautiful, like her mother. She has straight black hair, full red lips, soft ivory skin. She opens her eyes, and they were a warm brown. She looks like Aria, and me. I wanted to protect her from anybody who would hurt her. "Metallica Jaylee Purdy." I whispered, feeling warm inside.