Sammi's Wedding Plans and I Don't Think I'm Ready

"Yes! Yes, Ashley!" I cried, hugging him. Ashley slipped on a diamond ring, and kissed me. "When is it gonna be?" CC asked us, drinking another beer. "After tour. Definitely." I smiled, leaning against Ashley. "Well we should start designing!!" Sammi squealed, with joy. "When?" I asked, equally excited. "When we get home tomorrow!" Sammi replied, hugging me. I thought she about killed me! "Ok, so what about bridesmaids?" Sammi suddenly asks me. "Umm, definitely you, and Ella. But... I don't have many girls as friends. I think I am having Bridesmaids and Brides-dudes." I answer, looking at Ella and Sammi. "Brides-dudes?" Ella asks, confused. "Yeah, the bride's guy friends. I'm going to invite Kellin, Gabe, Jesse, Justin, and Jack." I informed them. "Oh ok. Who are they?'' Ella questions, still confused. "Let's just say I lived with them, when I left Black Veil Brides." I answered, looking down at my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT HOME

"Ok so what are the colours going to be?" Sammi asks, with a notebook and pencil in her hand. "Well Ashley told me to design it, so I think black and white." I replied, smiling at my colour choice. "Ok, so you and Ashley have cake tasting Thursday. We are going Bridesmaid and Bride outfit shopping Wednesday, you and Ashley will be doing food and drink tasting Tuesday, Guest list and invitation designing Monday, and the rehersal dinner will be Sunday. So you and Ashley both Agreed October 13th will be the Wedding Day?" Sammi smiled, running through the check list. I nodded, Sammi is such a good sister/best friend.

MONDAY: Guest List and Invitation Designing

"So what is the theme of the Wedding?" Sammi asks Ashley and I. Ashley smirked at me, and proudly said "Youth and whiskey." Sammi grinned, and scribbled it down. "Nice, ok so the guest list. We can only have so many. Since we are doing it in a medium sized church. Invites only. No one's aloud to come, without invite." Sammi explained, I nodded and told her my side of the names. "I want Kellin, Gabe, Jesse, Jack, and Justin. They can only bring their gf/ wives and their kids. Umm I also want you, Juliet, and Ella, that's it." I smiled to myself. I really didn't have any friends. "Well I want CC, Jinxx, Jake, and Andy. I also want my Mom and Dad." Ashley smiled at me. "Now for the designing part, how you want it?" Sammi asks, finishing the guest lists. "We were thinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's Whiskey and our names on the top, then on the bottom it says SAVE THE DATE." Ashley said, taking my hand.

TUESDAY: Food and Drink Tasting

"Sammi, is this really neccersary?" I asked, looking at diffrent samples of food, and drinks. "Hush and eat." Sammi frowned, handing Ashley another drink. "Can't we just have something simple?" Ashley asked the wrong question. "NO!!! THIS IS NOT A SIMPLE WEDDING!!" Sammi frowned, rolling her eyes. We decieded this for the Wedding Meal. Even though Sammi disagreed with 90% of it.

Appitizer: Lobster Salad (Sammi's Choice), or Lobster Bisque (Also Sammi's Choice)

Main Course: Lamb stew rice (From the Hunger Games. My favorite book)

Desert: Chocolate Cheesecake (Ashley's favorite desert)

Drinks: Orange Chapange, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Water, Grape Wine, Beer

Wednesday: Bridesmaids, Brides-Dudes, and Bride's outfit fitting/shopping

"I want the girls look classy, but punk." I said to the lady. The lady nodded, taking Ella, Juliet, and Sammi to the back. "For the guys classy, but alternative." I told the man, the man took the guys to the back also. I was helped, and decieded on this:polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66459478 My Brides-dudes wore:polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66460706, and finally my bridesmaids wore:polyvore.com/bridesmaids/set?id=66459905

Thursday: Cake Tasting

Ashley and I sat at the cake table, with a bunch of diffrent cakes. "Dude, this is alot of SUGAR!" Ashley smiled, staring at the cakes. We decieded on the chocolate whiskey cake, with buttercream icing. We walked out of the cake place, holding hands. "Are you excited?" He whispered, as he climbed into the car. "Yep, but a little nervous." "It will go away soon." Ashley kissed me.

October 13th

"You ready?" Jake asks me, looking at me. I look at him, with tears in my eyes. "I don't think I can do this! I am scared Jakerz." I whispered, wiping a tear away. "Aria. Since when can't you do something? You've lived with a phyco family, crazy band brothers, and then us. You can do ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING." Jake smiled at me. The music starts playing, and everyone stands. It's time for me to walk to Ashley. But can I do this? Jake takes my arm, and leads me into the the main way. Everyone stares with awe, but I feel queasey, which never happens. I stand before the priest. On the left there is my bridesmaids, and brides-dudes, on the right is Ashley, and his groomsmen. Ashley smiled at me, and I smiled back. The preist began, then it was time. "Do you Ashley Abrocket Purdy take Aria Ever Pitts to be you're lawfully wedded wife?'' "I do." Ashley smiled at me, winking as he did. "And do you Aria Ever Pitts take Ashley Abrocket Purdy to be you're lawfull wedded husband?" "I-I do." I choked out, blushing really bad. "You may now kiss the bride." Ashley smiles, and leans in. Pressing his soft pink lips to mine, I press back. I could here a bunch of people whistling, then CC had to say this "GET SOME!!!" "NO! DON'T GET SOME!" Jake cried, smacking CC. Ashley pulled back and winked at me.

"Ashley, haha, wait!!" I laughed, as he dragged me to our room. We were in a hotel room, a really nice room too. He picked me up, and threw me on the bed. He untied my dress, I laughed, and undid Ashley's shirt. "I've been waiting for this for a LONG time." He whispered, sending chills up and down my spine. I undid his pants. He undid my bra, and pulled my underwear off. I kissed him, and pulled his underwear off too. Ashley slipped on top of me, and whispered "you ready?" I nodded.