The Greatest Battle That Ever Took Place

Jake and I entered the Arcade Center, and took our places in the Gun Man game. "You're going down Pitts!" Jake laughed, starting the game up. "You're going down first, Pitts." I replied, choosing my gun. Jake laughed at me, and chose his gun. This will be one fucking great battle that ever took place.

5 MINUTES LATER

I aimed my gun. BAM! Headshot, I destroyed Jake. "NO!" He faked cried. "You just got murdered beotch!" I laughed, walking off like a cool person. "Let's get something to eat." I stated, running over to the food court. "What do you want?" Jake asks, smiling at me. "PIZZA!" I scream, running over to Papa Murphey's. Jake and I ate the meat lover's pizza, like there was no tomorrow. "So when do you and Ella are getting married?" I asked, looking at Jake. He had sauce on his cheek, that's my Jakerz. "Umm I dunno. Whenever I guess. I want you to be a bridesmaid. You and Ella will get along greatly. So what ring did Ashley get you?" Jake replied, wiping his face off. "What ring?" I asked, confused. "Ring? I ment fling. Like-" "Hi Jakey." A girl smiled at Jake, sitting down. Who does she think she is? "Oh, um Ella, this is my sister Aria." Jake grinned at her. "Hi I'm Ella." Ella smiled at me. "I'm Aria." I smiled back. "So what's you two been up to today?" Ella asks us. "Kicking his ass at shooting games." I laughed, throwing a piece of sausge at him. "Well I think anyone can kick his ass." Ella replied, rolling her eyes. "Is that a challenge?" I asked, looking her. "Unless you're scared too, honey." Ella grinned at me. "Challenge accepted."

I ran through the building, looking for her. Nothing, how is this posible? BAM! I drop to my knees and died. "Fuck." I muttered, putting the gun down. "Damn Ella, you beat my sister. No one has ever beat my sister ever!" Jake stared, in shock. "The teacher always destroys the student." Ella winks at me. We headed back to the tour bus, where everyone waited for us. "So did you guys work it out?" Jinxx asked me. "Yep, Ella beat me in video games." I mumbled, sitting next to Ashley. "Wow, she must be good. So Aria. I was wondering..." Ashley trailed off, blushing. "Yeah? What's wrong Ashley?" I asked, looking at him. "Would you marry me?"