Family Problems

Ashley, and I awoke in the same bed. We both were fully clothed, except Ashley only in his underwear. "Morning Purdy." I yawned, sitting up. "Morning Purdy Girl." Ashley laughed, pulling me back down. "Ashy, I gotta get up!" I yawned, getting out of bed. "No!" Ashley whined, following me. He dressed, as I walked out of the room. The boys looked from me, to Ashley, to me, back to Ashley. "No, Jake. We did not fuck." I frowned, pouring me some coffee. "THANK GOD!!" Jake screamed, hugging CC. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME PITTS!" CC yelled, shoving Jake off of him. "So how's Ella?" Jinxx asked Jake. Jake shook his head, looking over to me. "Who's Ella, Jake?" I asked, sitting down next to him. "My fiance...." He mumbled. I stopped. Jake's engaged? JAKE'S ENGAGED? "When did this happen?" I asked, getting angry. "a few months ago." Jake whispered, looking down. "When were you planning to tell me?" I snapped, standing up. I was getting so angry, I was shaking like a leaf. "Aria, please sit down. I was planning to tell you soon..." Jake replied, trying to hug me. "No Jake! I am your sister! Why didn't you tell me, when I got here? I've been here over a fucking week. What the hell? I thought you trust me. You should've had her come here in the first place, when I came home! I met Andy's girlfriend. EVEN AFTER WE DATED. This has got the best of me. I was your sister! How, how could you do this? I thought you trust me..." I screamed, running off the bus. I need a smoke. I NEED A SMOKE.

"Aria wait!" Ashley screamed, after me. "What?" I yelled, not slowing down. "Are you ok?" He whispered, grabbing my hand. "Yeah, Ashley. I'm fine." I looked at him, he knew I was lying. "You don't look fine.'' Ashley looked at me, pulling me into a hug. I broke down crying. Ashley soothed me, and tried to calm me down. "Why did you get so upset?" Ashley asked, wiping away my tears. "I don't know. I guess I don't feel as close to Jake after what happened. I wasn't there for him, when he got engaged. But it makes me mad that he didn't tell me. I just don't know. I feel trapped. Just. Just. UGHH! I can't do anything right! I am always running away from my problems. I just. I just-" Ashley pulled me into a kiss, hugging me. I broke the kiss, and smiled. "Thank Ashley." I smile at him. I wipe away my tears. "Let's go back to the bus. I'm going to talk to Jake. Ok?" Ashley says kindly. His eyes. Oh those eyes. They're back again, they're alive. I walk straight on to the bus, not talking to anyone, and decieded to get dress, and shower.

I turned the hot water on, peeling off my night clothes. Steam floated out of the shower, I smiled as I stepped in. The water seeps into my skin, and rinses off my worries. I no longer angry, hurt, or sad. I am ok. I get out, and dress into my casual clothes. I am wearing black skinny jeans, Scream For My Icecream shirt, and vans. I stepped out, and Jake walked over to me. "Let's go. You and I are going to hang out." Jake stated, dragging me out of the tour bus. What did Ashley do? We rented a car, and drove to another Mall. What is with me and malls? "So where do you wanna go?" Jake asks, climbing out of the car. "What did Ashley do?" I ask, getting out too. "He told me what you said. Now I want to hang out with my sister, and do fun stuff. Like we used to do." Jake smiled at me, walking towards the mall. "He shouldn't have told you that." I replied bitterly. "You know what Aria? I am trying to get my sister back! If you don't want to hang out, then let's just go!" Jake snapped at me, walking back to the car. "Fine. At least I know I can kick your ass at the arcade games." I replied, smirking at him. "Is that a challenge?" Jake replied, turning around. "Yes. Yes it is." I smiled, walking over to the arcade games. "Challenge accepted."