Epilogue: 5 Years Later

"Ashley, where's Meme?" I asked Ashley, leaning against him. I bet you thought I was dead, well I survived. I met death, and death doesn't want me yet. Metallica is 5 years old, and has a major attitude. She looks just like Ashley, but acts like CC, smart like Sammi and Jinxx, eats like Jake, talks like me, and her personality resembles Andy. Juliet and Ella haven't got into her yet. "Meme! Come here!" Ashley calls out loud. "Coming Daddy!" Her high pitched voice fills the air, as she runs toward us. "Daddy!" She cries, jumping into his lap. "What's new baby girl?" He asks her. "Nothing, when do I get to hang with da boyz again?" Metallica asks. "Why do you want to see them? Do you like one of them?" Ashley teases her. "No! I just wanna hang with CC." She blushes. "You have a crush on CC?" I ask, laughing. "No! Yush hush child!" She blushes again. Ashley rolls her eyes, and picks her up. "Well you know Daddy has to go on tour soon." Ashley smiles at her. "Can I come?" She begs, jutting out her lower lip. "I don't know..." Ashley trails off. "C'mon Ashy, take her on tour. She should she her Daddy in action." I suggested. "Oh alright! But you have to behave!" Ashley warns her. "I will." Metallica grins. "Pinkie swear." Ashley smirks. '' I cross my heart." Metallica grins, showing the gap, where her front teeth are missing. I laugh, and walk inside. While Metallica chatters about CC, and how excited she is about going on tour. Well this is where I end for now. I've been through alot since the past 9 years, but I've learned one thing, and that is: I'm strong from what they made me. These angels who carry me. They taught me Youth And Whisky.