2

Chapter Two
Secrets within Secrets

Luella was back in the hall she had passed when she was making her to the Winx Suite. Lights had been lit up, brightening up the welcoming place since it had now turned to a cloudless afternoon.

Luella was standing next to Terra while helping herself to a breadstick or two, unlike the girl opposite her. The water fairy, Aisha, took a stack of cookies and some other treats too that lay on the table in front of her. Her skin was a chocolate brown as well as her oak eyes. She wore a mid-light blue coat which contrasted nicely against her skin.

The girl next to her, Musa, was a mind fairy. She could feel emotions which Lue could tell - she found quite irritating. She had a pair of headphones wrapped around her neck that Lue hadn't seen her once without. The mind fairy wore a red top that strapped around one shoulder and some jeans. Luella didn't bother to change her clothes, she thought what she had on looked quite nice although it had taken a lot to give in.

"No judgment but," Musa started facing Aisha while munching on a breadstick as she kept picking up more cookies.

Aisha looked at her telling her it was okay as she went on to explain, "I eat a million calories a day," she grabbed another one. "If I didn't swim, I'd be massive," Aisha stated. Luella's eyes glided over to Terra, she stood uncomfortably and quietly staring down at the platters of food she refused to eat talking about this topic.

She caught Luella looking at her and gave a tiny smile. Lue gave a reassuring smile back, knowing that she wouldn't judge Terra for anything. She was going to change the subject but Musa got in before her.

"I get it I use to dance," Musa agreed.

Aisha piped a breadstick in her mouth after saying she was going to go swimming again. 'Twice a day, every day' Luella remembered her saying when they first met an hour ago back in the suite. Aisha had overlooked her as a Ravenclaw which she didn't reply to because frankly, she had only known Luella for a minute.

Aisha gave a small wave to them, before heading down to the corridor, Lue didn't know where she could swim, she didn't see a pool on the Alfea Map.

They stood in silence for a few moments, Luella still hadn't met one of Winx Suite yet: Stella.

Terra had told Lue that she wasn't the friendliest but she wanted to see, and get all the meet-and-greets done on the first day, so the only thing she could worry about was class.

She already knew what Stella looked like, she had seen her once or twice at home. With Sky. But she never managed to introduce herself then. She thought that it was just going to be a one-time thing since Sky was only a first year then. And in the end, it did. He had kept telling to her, being the annoying best friend that he was, that she wasn't contacting him through the beginning of the summer but eventually stopped talking about it later on.

Lue gave Terra and Musa a salute. "I'm going to try to find Stella," She said walking a few steps backwards, not before grabbing the last breadsticks, then turning away to go look for the shining princess in the crowd.

Luella walked through the gaps in the crowd trying to search for Stella. As she walked through, she could mostly tell the difference between the specialist and the fairies. Most specialists were physically fit, fighting out in the field all day, knowing that her dad, Silva, trained them miraculously. Most fairies were expressing themselves with their clothing tastes, all unique and different, and that included Stella in some sort.

Lue then spotted her pouring herself a glass of punch but then mixing it with something else. Alcohol, maybe? She poured two glasses rather than one. Her outfit consisted of ranges and shades of yellows and greens all matching.
She gave a small breath and walked up to her, "Sorry to intrude-"