4

Chapter Four
Power Play

Luella thought there was nothing that could calm her down the moment she woke up.

She was still terrified of what could happen in class today, a strong pound was growing in her chest thinking about it.

She entered the main area of the Winx Suite, it was calm as the early rays of the sun passed through the window, though it wasn't as peach as yesterday's since clouds had scattered in the sky.

She walked into the shared bathroom, toothbrush and toothpaste in hand. She was presented by Terra who had suddenly wrapped her clothes back around her, gripping them.

"Good morning," Luella spoke, just noticing how sleepy her voice had sounded. "How are you feeling?" She asked placing her stuff down near a sink that was close to Terras.

"Excited," she replied happily. "You know, the First day, waking up."

Luella nodded with a smile. Terra was so nice and cheerful, Lue adored it. Her face had a warm smile while she nibbled at her lip.

"You know," Lue said applying her toothpaste. "You can change in front of me, I won't judge."

Then, Aisha walked in with a blue bathrobe on and her braided brown hair tied up. "Morning sleepy heads," she spoke. "How's everything?"

"All good," Lue said while a little toothpaste dribbled out her mouth. "As can be," she muttered after.

Aisha went straight to the toilet not bothering to close the door which made Lue spit out her toothpaste. It was sudden, but Luella was glad to have a roommate that felt comfortable with her.

"And you are peeing in front of us which is new... and fine," Terra rambled still holding onto her clothes.

"Is that weird? Not used to caring, being on the swim team and all," Aisha explained.

Luella turned the tap on, cleaning the sink before shaking the water off her hands and drying them. She glanced at herself in the mirror. Lue wore a new top and the same jeans from yesterday.

She left the bathroom to hear another door open, she held her towel and toothbrush as she saw Stella come into the suite wearing the same outfit as yesterday while Musa poured herself a cup of tea near the entrance.

"That outfit so similar to yesterday's, same designer?" Musa asked sarcastically, hugging her cup of tea with her hands.

Stella squinted her eyes and gave Musa an
irritated look, "Do you know how I feel about that joke or should I tell you?"

Musa gave her a smug look in return while Stella looked around, "where's Bloom?" She questioned.

"In her room," Luella replied grabbing herself some tea too. "She had a rough night, no doubt to you," Luella spoke casually.

Stella ignored the statement and asked another question, "what about my ring?"

Bloom then came into the room, she wore a hoodie with the sleeves hiding her hands and her bright hair was in a messy ponytail.

Bloom bowed her head, "that... that burned thing took it," she announced guiltily like it was her fault; she was running for her life.

"What?" Stella spoke angrily, her eyes wide.

"Calm down, Princess," Musa commented leaning back against the wall.

The angry fairy looked at Musa, "don't tell me to calm down, and don't use my title as an insult," Stella fussed.