Chapter Four: Stop Teasing Me

After two days, the week started again, and work as well. That's when Fiona and Lana met again, after that... hot night.

§

As she got to work, she immediately brought a cup of hot tea to Fiona, because she knew she liked it; especially in the morning.

"Good morning, Fiona. Here's your tea", she came in and gave it to her, slightly smiling.

Fiona looked up at her and smiled as well "Thank you", she said and watched her for a moment.

When Lana was about to leave the room, Fiona stopped her.

"Wait Lana, don't forget we have a business meeting in the early afternoon", she said.

"Yes, I remember", she smiled at her again.

"Good. I want you to sit down next to me", she demanded.

"Sure, as you want", she went away after giving her a short smile once again.

§

In the early afternoon, Lana was about to leave the building to go to another one for their business meeting, when a voice behind her stopped her.

"Lana, going to the meeting?", Fiona asked.

She turned around to face her "Yes", she watched her.

"We can go together if you want to", she said and smiled strangely.

"Sure, why not", she followed her into the other side of the building, to the parking, and got in Fiona's car.

Before Lana got in the car, Fiona stared at her legs for some time. She liked her quite a lot.

§

Fifteen minutes or so, they got into another building, a bigger one, in which some clients were waiting for them and other colleagues, to discuss about an important work project.

They entered the building together and got in the right room, after looking for it for quite some time.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Goode", one of the clients said to Fiona.

"My pleasure as well", Fiona said and smiled.

"This is my secretary, Lana Winters", she then introduced her to them.

A few minutes went by between randomly talking and introducing people, then everyone sat down at the long brown table of the room; and Lana was sitting next to Fiona, as the last one wanted.

"So..", one of the clients started to talk, "It'll be my pleasure to show everyone what my idea about the building is... we should.."