Chapter Sixteen: Who Wants To Die Tonight?

"Lana!", she got closer to her and tried to unchain her, with no fortune.

"I want to see you dead at first, or I won't let her go", Misty looked at Fiona.

Lana looked at them confused, she still didn't know why Misty was doing so, and of course she couldn't know why she wanted to see Fiona dead.

"Oh, right. Lana doesn't know anything about what's happening between me and you", she laughed.

Fiona looked at her angrily.

"So, Lana, let me explain you what's going to happen now", she walked around the small and dark room, proud of what she was saying.

"Fiona was such a horrible person, did she tell you what she did in the past? She killed people, she tortured people, she even burned people, did you know that, Lana?!"

Lana nodded and looked at Fiona, scared.

"Good. Then it'll be easier to understand now. You want to be free, right Lana?"

Lana just nodded again.

"Perfect. I will let you go away, but I ask one thing in return. I want to see this woman dead in front of me, she doesn't deserve to live after what she did to so many innocents people!", she said.

Lana shook her head and started crying.

"What? Wanna say something about it Lana?", she asked and went to her to free her mouth, so she could be able to speak.

"Finally..", she breathed heavily.

"Misty, what's happening?!"

"That's simple Lana. I was in the witches coven with Fiona long ago, and she hurt lots of people, including a friend of mine, Myrtle. She remembers her very well, right Fiona?", she joked.

Fiona watched her angrily for a moment, then sighed and looked away.

"So, who wants to die tonight? You Lana? Do you really wanna die?", she took her face in her hand.

"Don't touch her!", Fiona shouted and pushed Misty away.

"No no, that's not how it works. We're being too agressive now", she pushed Fiona as well.

"Misty, I'll kill you if you don't let her go now!"

"Oh, will you? You said you've changed, you're not a killer anymore!"

"I will do anything to protect Lana"

"Aw, how romantic!", she joked.

Fiona looked around the room for a moment and saw a small vase on the ground, she quickly took it and threw it on Misty, without even looking. Then, she went to Lana and quickly unchained her from thehandcuffs.