Chapter Five: More?

They came back to the meeting room just in time, before everyone followed inside.

"So, are the documents in order?", one of them asked Fiona.

"Sure, everything is in perfect order", she said and gave the documents back to him.

"Perfect", he said, "I think we'll see each other again in a few days then"

"Sure", Fiona said and everyone said goodbye before leaving the building.

§

"Will you drive me home, Fiona?", Lana asked as they were in Fiona's car.

"No.. Stay with me some time more", she winked at her.

"Okay, sure", she smiled at her.

Fiona drove to her place after half an hour or so.

§

They sat down in the living room and Fiona offered her a drink. Lana took a sip from her drink and Fiona put her drink down on the small table in front of them, then got closer to Lana.

Lana was smiling at her when Fiona kissed her lips slowly, then her cheeks and her neck as well; placing a hand on Lana's head to hold her in place.

"I can't have enough of you, Lana..", she whispered while kissing her neck slowly.

"I can't have enough of you either, Fiona..", she whispered as well, closing her eyes and moaning softly.

"What kind of spell did you cast on me, Miss Winters?", she asked softly.

Lana slightly laughed, "I don't know..."

Fiona laughed a little as well, then looked at Lana and she kissed her again. Fiona returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around Lana's waist, then pulled her closer while kissing her.

Lana started to undo Fiona's blouse after a moment and took it off, then watched her for a moment before taking off her bra as well. Then shestarted to kiss her breasts slowly.

"My God Fiona... You're so beautiful...", she murmured while kissing her body.

"I know..", Fiona presumptuously said, moaning slowy and closing her eyes.

Lana continued to kiss her breasts for a few minutes more, then took off her skirt as well and her other piece of underwear, then started touching her between the legs slowly.

"Deeper Lana", she ordered, moaning softly.

"Be patient..", she said and started to move her fingers a little deeper inside of Fiona.

"That is not one of my virtues", she whispered, then moaned again; a little louder.

"What a pity", she moved deeper now, just as Fiona wanted it to be.

Fiona moaned louder and grabbed all of Lana's hair in her hands and pulled it strongly.

"I see you like that..", Lana whispered proudly.

"Yeah.. I do Lana, I do..", she admitted.

"Good...", she added a third finger and continued to move harder and deeper inside of her.

Fiona moaned louder again, still pulling Lana's hair.

"Lana.. you give me so much pleasure..", she screamed now, pulling Lana closer to her by the hair.

"I do? That's good. What do you want me to do?", she asked her, still moving her fingers inside of her; but slower now.

"I want you to do everything I tell you to", she ordered.

"Tell me Fiona. What do you want me to do to you?", she stopped touching her and looked at her.

"I want you to use your tongue inside of me", she ordered again.

Lana nodded and started licking her between the legs, slowly for a moment and then harder and deeper inside of her.

"Yeah Lana...", she moaned loudly, grabbing her hair and pulling it strongly again.

Lana kept on moving her tongue inside of her, slowly at times, but hardly and deeply until Fiona came, not too long after she started.

Fiona breathed heavily and sat up again.

"You're great, Lana", she told her.

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked it", she smiled at her, then took her drink and started drinking again.

§

In the evening, Fiona drove Lana back home, as she was alone at home, she felt lonely. She had fun with Fiona, not just because of sex, Fiona had the power to make her laugh as no one ever did before; and Lana couldn't help but to overthink everything and asked herself a lot of questions about what was actually happening between her and Fiona. She missed her when she came back home alone, she couldn't wait to see her again next time, and not just for more sex; Lana thought there was more, but she was probably confused right then, so she actually couldn't tell.

She lit up a cigarette and kept on thinking about her.

>