Chapter Ten: The Truth(s)

Lana watched her shocked for a minute before speaking.

"Fiona... I love you too", she kissed the other woman passionately.

They looked at each other for a moment.

"Now am I allowed to touch you again?", Fiona asked, touching her breasts through her shirt.

"I guess so...", she murmured, and before she could even realize it, Fiona grabbed her and carried her upstairs with her.

§

The next morning, they both laid down in bed next to each other, returning soft smiles.

"Fiona?"

"Yes, sweet angel?"

"You never told me about you, your life before your work, your family..", she said, while stroking Fiona's hair.

"Well..", an uncomfortable face appeared on her face "There's not much to say actually", she just said.

"Yeah, but I would like to know all about you Fiona"

How could she tell Lana who she was before escaping that place? Before leaving 'The Supreme work'. She was sure Lana would run away after telling her everything she did (including horrible things) to be the one to rule over everything and everyone.

"I lived not far away from here.. with.. my family. I was a.. waitress in a small restaurant. Then I moved in alone in here in New York and I created a company and started working in it", she lied.

"I see..", Lana said "Interesting..", she couldn't understand why Fiona felt kinda uncomfortable while speaking.

"And you Lana? You never told me anything either"

Should she inform Fiona about everything she went through? Briarcliff, how people tortured and hurt her, her son...

She wasn't sure Fiona could see her as an 'angel' anymore if she told her all of this, but she decided to tell her the truth, she wanted to completely open up to her.

"Well, it's kinda complicated. I went through horrible things Fiona..", she said slowly, at the edge of crying.

"Lana.. whatever it is, I'll accept you and look at you as before. Nothing will change, but if you don't feel comfortable with talking about it, then we won't", she took her hands softly in hers.

"No.. it's okay, it's been so long, it doesn't really affect me anymore and I want to tell you all the truth"

"Okay, I'm listening"

"I worked as a journalist, I went to a building, an asylum, Briarcliff Manor, to write an article; but once I was there, people locked me in there and tortured me for my homosexuality", she started crying by now.