Chapter Eleven: Something Strange But Familiar

The following days, they kept on seeing each other, both of them never felt so happy and lucky about being in love.

It was in the late morning, they were at Fiona's place since she had stayed the night, when she asked Lana.

"Lana?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Would you like to move in with me?"

Her words filled Lana's heart with love and sweetness.

"Yes.. I would love that", she went to kiss her.

Fiona smiled after the kiss.

"Will you cook lunch for me?"

"Sure"

"Good girl", she kissed her shortly.

"Am I, Fiona?", she murmured against her lips.

"No baby.. not at all", she bited Lana's lower lip.

"No? And now?", she teased.

"You will be punished Lana", she placed her hands around her waist and pushed her against the kitchen counter.

"I like that..", she moaned softly and closed her eyes as she felt Fiona's lips on her neck.

"Good to know... but this was a foretaste, you will be punished later", she smiled at her.

"I will be waiting the evening just for that", she said.

"Good...", she kissed her shortly.

§

In the early afternoon, after lunch, Lana went back to her place to take her stuff to Fiona. It took her just half an hour or so.

"Here I am", she came back and went upstairs to arrange her stuff into their bedroom.

Fiona smiled at her for a moment while she was going upstairs, then waited for her there as she was reading a book in the living room.

"I'm finally done", she came back next to her half an hour later.

She put the book away and pulled her closer to kiss her "Finally.."

"By the way.. do you remember Misty, right?"

"Mmh", she nodded "What's with her?"

"She asked me to meet me, but I thought we could ask her to come over for dinner. I want you to be friends with mines as well, I told her about us"