Chapter Thirteen: You're No One

A month went by since they moved in together, they were really happy together, they always spent most of the time of their day together with each other; but lately Fiona was too much addicted to her work, indeed, they decided to take a week off of work to dedicate more time to each other, but Fiona brought work stuff to do at home.

§

In the late afternoon, Lana went downstairs to look for Fiona, who was sitting in the living room, writing something on a sheet of paper.

"Fiona, let's watch a movie?", she asked her as she entered the room.

"I'd like to, but I have to finish some work stuff. Maybe later", she smiled at her.

Lana got closer to her and wrapped her arms around her neck from behind.

"No.. come with me now..", she started kissing her neck slowly "Work is for later"

"Lana.. no..", she closed her eyes for a moment and dropped her pen.

"Yes Fiona.. come with me", she whispered in her ear.

"No Lana, I have to finish this work now", she said firmly and pulled away.

Lana sighed and looked at her for a moment, then went back upstairs and started reading.

§

In the evening, Lana went in the kitchen to cook something for dinner. As it was ready, not too long later, she went to inform Fiona, who was still working.

"Fiona", she came in the room "Come, dinner is ready"

"I will after I'm done, you can eat if you want to", she replied, without even looking at her.

"But you can stop for a moment to eat"

"I want to finish at first, then I will"

"But I would like to eat with you", she got closer to her.

"Then wait for a while more", she shrugged.

Lana stayed there to look at her for a moment, not believing the way she was acting right now. She just went away and ate alone, before getting ready for bed.

Fiona followed in their room two hours later, after she ate, showered and got ready to sleep as well.

"Hey", she smiled at her.

"Hey", she slightly returned the smile and put the book away.

Fiona laid down next to her and turned on the other side.

"I missed you Fiona", she hugged her from behind.

She turned around to her and smiled "I missed you too"

She got on top of her slowly and started kissing her neck.

Fiona closed her eyes and stopped her "No, Lana.. I'm tired, not today", she smiled at her.

Lana got off of her and laid down as well.

"Good night", Fiona turned on the other side again.

"Good night", she replied and turned on the other side as well.

§

The next morning, Lana woke up before her and decided to make breakfast and bring it to her in bed.

"Good morning", she smiled at her, placing a tray on her nightstand.

"Good morning", she returned the smile and looked at the breakfast "You're an angel"

"No, I just love you"

"I love you too", she started drinking her cup of coffee.

After they ate, Lana cleaned up around the house, while Fiona continued her work.

§

In the evening, Lana went to ask Fiona something, since they had planned to go to the theater.

"Do you think this outfit would look good?"

Fiona stopped writing on her work and looked at her "For what? Where are you going?", she asked confused.

"Did you actually forget we have to go to the theater in a while?"

"Oh", she remembered "Yeah.. but I actually have to finish this work stuff for tomorrow, so let's go another day"

"But Fiona, you can continue your work in the morning, now it's late to continue to work"

"No Lana, I'd rather do that now"

"Please, I want to go out, we've been stucked in this house for days"

"I said no. Don't you understand what a 'no' means?"

"You know what? I'll go alone, you're damn annoying and you never want to spend time with me!", she left the room.

"Lana, come back here! That is not true!", she said and Lana immediately came back in the living room.

"That is absolutely true! Your work is your priority and I'm tired of this!

"Lana what the fuck are you saying?! I have work stuff to do, I'm the owner of a big company, did you forget about that or what?!", she shouted.

"I understand that! But it's not that you can't interrupt your work, not even for an hour or so!", she shouted back.

"I decide! Not you, you're no one!", she shouted again and then realized what she just told her.

"...what?", she asked quietly "That's what I am? I'm no one for you?", she left the room, took on her coat and left the house.

Fiona sighed and went back to her work, then started smoking a cigarette.

No one noticed there was someone, outside the window, who was spying on them all the time.

>