You Certain She's Human?

Gabriel's POV

To say I was unhappy about suddenly receiving a message from Owen for an emergency meeting right after fixing my suck up with Sang was an understatement.

Trouble should've slapped me for my fucking words

But she didn't, she forgave me, sure she now graced me with the name Meanie, but she fucking forgave me! 

Just found my mate and here i almost ruined it.

Storming into the office i glared towards Owen who was sitting at his Desk with Sean who had turned their attention from their laptop to me sudden enter.

''This better be fucking important....''

I huffed out causing Sean to look from me to my brothers who followed in the room after me.

''What got Gabe in a such a mood?''

He asked my brothers.

''Just Gabe almost fucking things up with Sang''

North growled out causing me to send a scowl his way, he knew i hadn't meant for what happened to happen.

''Who is Sang?''

The familiar voice of ElderRobert's came from the laptop in front of Owen and Sean.

Ah Shit.

Owen let out a small sigh turning a stern look from Gabriel before turning back to Elder Roberts.

''A new student''

Owen tried to play it off, i under stood why he was doing this, we wanted time before alerting others we had found our mate.

''You claimed they were the best team and yet they are getting wound up over some human''

An unknown voice spoke from the laptop this time.

''Who the fuck is that?''

I asked gaining a disapproving look from Owen.

''Raphael and Elder Roberts were wanting an update from the full team''

Wait....Archangel Raphael was there?

''Owen was just informing us that there was reason to believe a demon was within the school, but i'm now sensing there may be more to be updated....''

Elder Roberts spoke causing all nine of us to go silent.

''Nothing other than what i've.....''

''Owen i have known you for centuries, i know when you are holding back information, usually i would not push and wait for you to be forthcoming but as i stated before you came to the school, we need to know everything....Seer Delphina doesn't just give cryptic visions involving a human school, you were sent there for a reason so you have to tell us everything''

I heard Owen sigh at Elder Robert's words, despite our own desire's, we had to tell them anything, especially considering it involved a mate...who was human.

''We found our mate''

Silence.

''Are you certain? no offense but the last mating was back in the 16th century and there are no other Guardian's out there, could you be mistaken?''

Owen shook his head.

''No, we felt the connection immediately.....''

''This is fantastic news, why did you not want to share this? and you said we, who among you are mated to her?''