Showers,Fashion and Meanie

A/N If you want to be kept up with updates or to just chit chat feel from to follow me! i regular converse to keep followers updated so they know when to expect updates or explain why i haven't. Also if you enjoy music when reading i created a Spotify playlist called Ghost bird FF writing playlist, feel free to check it out! it's what i use when writing my stories the songs help inspire my writing.

Sang's POV

''Sweet jesus''

I moaned softly as I gently trailed the tips of my fingers over my bare flesh.

''Oh god''

I bit my lip as my body filled with pleasure my neck slowly turning from side to side.

''Jesus fuck trouble!''

I blinked my eyes opened as I unwillingly peeked round the shower curtain to look at the still closed bathroom door.

''What?''

I yelled the questions confused at Gabriel's sudden outburst that had disturbed my oh so 

wonderful shower.

If anyone dared to say there was anything better than a warm shower they were wrong and would automatically be titled my enemy...unless it was a bath, then they would be forgiven.

''Are those sounds really necessary?''

I frowned still confused

''When you haven't showered in...4 days because every time you tried to a Pervy Spirit would be watching you then yes....sounds are necessary, what's the big deal?''

''Beca---It---Jesus Fuck!.....''

I heard him start to stomp away mumbling about....some mint mince? I was unsure due to the spray of water from the shower so shrugged and continued back to the blissful shower that Meanie had dared to interrupt.

Oh bless be the shower gods, thank you for gracing me a house that was not haunted with spirits and allowing me to save face by not having to ask my newly found friends to be my shower buddy.

I was in no way religious but with how lucky I had found myself I figured I should send out this prayer...just in case there happened to be a shower god.

After another half hour I with much hesitation figured I should finally say goodbye to the beautiful metallic creature and wrapped a deep green rather fluffy towel around me as I placed my hand against a tile next to the shower head.

''Soon my sweet, I will return''

I wonder if Kota would mind me coming around every day to use his shower, maybe I could bribe him? I would need to find what he was weak against.

Looking around the bathroom I noticed my much clothing that badly needed wash and felt disgusted at the thought of putting them back on after finally getting clean so headed back out with just the towel acting as a dress. Glancing around Kota's room I brought my index finger to my lips as I thought on how Kota would react to me stealing...I mean borrowing his clothes.

Would be best to ask.

I head towards his bedroom door when I glanced back down to my attire, I probably shouldn't go out there in just a tower so instead I stuck out my wet hair covered head from the door and nervously yelled.