Prophecy

A/N If anyone is interested in my music influences for my writing and you happen to use spotify i do have an Academy FF Playlist, my spotify is Julieknot666 and its under Ghost bird FF Playlist by SuperWhoGhost  it currently has 562 songs! so feel free to follow and listen once i get my phone fixed i will be adding songs to it again :P

Sean's POV

I couldn't stop the sigh escaping my lips for the hundredth time as me and Owen sat around the overly large table in Elder Robert's office as we waited for him to arrive to explain why he called me and Owen in.

''Will you please stop that''

Owen stated his voice calm and emotionless as he sat perfectly he eyes never leaving the office door as he waited patiently for Elder Roberts.

''Like you aren't upset we don't get to sleep with Pookie like the others''

I watched Owen shake his head his lips dipping just an inch in a frown at my words.

''I'm not so childish as to get upset over a sleepover, besides she is their mate as much as she is ours''

Sure....keep playing Mr Cool.

Before i can call my oldest friend out i am interrupted by Elder Roberts finally walking through  the larger brown office door though i am shocked to find he is not alone, following behind him was a man that would rival Silas's height. The man was huge in ever aspect and it was obvious he was far from human, he had pale skin that almost seemed to glisten in the light, even dull light in this room, with shoulder length blonde hair, if you would even call it blonde as it seemed to reflect several different colours and blue eyes that would put Gabe's to shame.

This man was an Angel.

''Owen, Sean''

Elder Robert greeted with a gentle nod in our direction.

''Elder Robert, i assume this is Archangel Raphael?''

Sweet Apple Pie!

This man wasn't just an Angel, he was an Archangel.

''You would assume correct Guardian''

Raphael replied, his voice was rough but not unpleasant.

''I thought you weren't coming here so soon?''

''Things have changed''

Raphael stated right after my questions and my eyes shot straight to Owen but as usual his emotionless mask was in place as he stayed watching both the Archangel and Elder Roberts.

''What thing......''

Owen began to ask only to be interrupted by Raphael