A Whole New Story

A/N As you can see chapters have been unpublished that is because i have rewritten the story and have changed alot so all chapters from here onwards have been rewritten so its best to re read them, the first two chapters are very similar to the originally ones i posted but have small changes and the rest have been completely changed, i hope you's enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Seven of the Blackbourne men were already sitting around the mahogany table the lights above them dim as they awaited the two oldest to arrive after they were suddenly summoned by the council.

''What the fuck you think this is about?''

Gabriel Coleman asked frustration clear in his voice

''We'll find out when Owen and Sean get here''

Kota Lee replied to his fellow brother, though they were not family by blood, they viewed themselves as such. Kota himself, though he refused to show it, was concerned why they were summoned here, it was rare to be summoned by the council and they were all on high alert from the moment their older brothers, Owen and Sean, left to speak with the council.

''No one did anything stupid right?''

North Taylor asked in an almost growl glancing an eye accusingly at his older half-brother, Lucian Taylor who automatically held his hands up in defence.

''I didn't do anything!''

Lucian Taylor replied, despite usually being the reason behind their summons to the Academy, this time the older Taylor brother was innocent.

''Lucian is correct, he didn't do anything''

The stern voice of their team leader spoke filling the dimly lit room, alerting the men that he was back to which they stood from their seats in greeting as Owen and Sean entered through the open door into the room followed by Elder Roberts who gave them a small nod in greeting.

''What's going on?''

Victor Morgan asked glancing between Owen and Elder Roberts.

''What did the council want?''

Added Silas Korba, his Greek accent still thick despite the many years he had been away from Greece.

''We have been giving a mission.....''

Owen began before being interrupted by the red haired-Nathan Griffin.

''Why did the council summon us for a mission? We usually get them from Elder Roberts''

Owen sent a look towards Nathan showing is irritation at being interrupted.

''The Council summoned us because the mission we were given didn't come from the normal chain of command, it came from higher above''

The room became tense as the men gave quick glances between each other, if what Owen was saying was correct then just what were they about to be thrown into?

''Seer Delphina had been sent a vision and as hazy as it was, was able to see that our team was involved, The Council want's this kept secret, they are unsure exactly what happens but because it was Seer Delphina who had the vision they know they have to act, we are being sent to Charlestown where we will be undercover in a public school....''

The men's confusion was clear, why did this involve them? Why did they have to go to a school?

''The Council thinks whatever is the cause to Seer Delphina's vision is at this school since it was the only clear thing she could make out and it's there we will discover exactly why we are supposed to be there''

Kota Lee pushed his glasses upwards slightly before speaking.

''There's more isn't there?''

Owen gave a small nod.

''Seer Delphina was able to see who else was involved in the vision...''

Elder Robert's spoke now bringing all the men's attentions onto him.

''Arch Angel Raphael is somehow connected and therefor he will be joining us, you will do what he says and report even the smallest of details the entire time you are there, hopefully the matter isn't as serious as the Council fear and will be resolved quickly''

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop, the Blackbourne team with the exception of Owen and Sean were in shock, an Arch Angel was going to be working with them? This was unheard of.

Exactly what was in store for them?