Water Spirit

Sang's POV

For the first twenty minutes of being at Charlestown Mall i had honestly thought the worst that would happen was dealing with Gabriel's extreme need to want to try and get me into nearly every clothes shop we happened by, who was now sulking next to Luke due to my constant reminding that i was just here for food shopping.

What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?

I bit my lower lip nervously as we began passing the large food court.

''I guess.....after i've grabbed some groceries it wouldn't hurt to buy a couple jeans and tops''

I quickly mumbled out causing Gabriel to glance up at me in surprise though Kota was the one to speak.

''You don't have to buy clothes because of Gabe''

I glanced towards Kota as he sent a glance i couldn't understand towards Gabriel who let out a deep sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

''Yeah Trouble, just ignore me, i just....i'm used to dressing these guys all the time and never really get the chance to dress up girls....''

I was surprised at Gabriel's words, they were friendly and even if i didn't have much exposure around males, or anyone outside my family, it was obvious they were very good looking, shouldn't they have a lot of female friends or even girlfriends that Gabriel could dress up?

''We prefer to stick to ourselves''

Silas spoke beside me causing me to glance up at the giant who offered a soft smile, could he read minds?

''Your face is an open book Angel''

I frowned at these words, sure i knew i was no master liar but i didn't think i would be classed as being an 'open book; especially considering how i've somehow managed to find loopholes in my stories to avoid telling them the full truth.

''I'll buy a couple clothing items after groceries with your help Gabriel but maybe hold off on a full shopping spree for the time being''

That seemed to cheer Gabriel up which i was glad to do but part of me was secretly hoping the shopping spree would never happened, i doubt father would be happy at me spending money on things that weren't priority.

''Why the mall anyway? isn't there local supermarkets we could've gone too?''

I bit my lip as i asked glancing at the group around me.

''The mall has a really good supermarket that offers more options, we weren't sure exactly what kinda food you would be wanting so figured best bet would be going to the supermarket with the largest variety''

Kota answered for me to which i nodded slightly, though i would have been fine with a local store's since i wasn't exactly fussy on what i ate.

''They also have the largest candy aisle''

Luke added with wide excited eyes which caused a small smile to form on my lips.

''Sang baby ain't getting that crap....''

I almost growled at North's words, i had forgotten for a second we had a Caveman with us.

''I didn't realise i needed your permission''

I snapped back at him causing North to glance at me in surprise.

''If i want to buy nothing but candy then i will....''

I stopped to turn towards the frowning caveman as he folded his arms over his chest.

''Like hell you are, it's bad enough Luke is eating that shit so much....''