1

Hailee's pov: 

I was getting ready for school. ' my first day back since the accident.' I go and take a shower. I put my dyed hair into a ponytail. ( Her dyed her color up at top.) I go and do some mascara and lip gloss on. I then go and get dressed for school.

I then went down stairs and saw Jenna and Elena with Jeremy. " Hey hailee. So do you guys need lunch money." " Yeah " Jenna hands money to Elena and Jeremy. Jer takes it and I then take the money from Jeremy. I then take Elena's half and give the rest to Jeremy. Me and jer walk to school. We get to school and Jeremy goes to the stoner kids and I go over to Caroline.  " Hey carebear." " Hey oh my god you okay." " Yeah care I am okay." I go into the school with her. I go to class and sits in my sit. A new boy comes in and sits  down next to me. " Hi Im stefan." " Hi hailee." I then move to where my back is kinda facing him.

I start to draw and color the page. When class was done. I left and went to my next class. School was over and Elena is dragging me to the bom fire tonight. " But I don't want to go." " Your coming with me." " But why." " Because Caroline is making me come so I am making you come." I sigh and go up stairs to my room. I start to change and get into different clothes.

I go down stairs and wait for Elena

I go down stairs and wait for Elena. Elena comes and we leave with Jeremy.

Time skip at the grill with bonnie and carolina." Why don't the guys I like go for me. Like she doesn't even try and the pick her. I always say the wrong thing and she always says the right thing. Hailee help me out." " Im not getting into Elena drama. Care your so great and if any boy doesn't see that then there missing out." She smiles. " Are you sober yet." " Uh no." I giggle alittle and start to get up. " I got to go I am really tried and we got school tomorrow." I then leave and go home. I got home and get my PJs on and go to sleep.

I wake up to my alarm clock. I go and get ready for the day.

I go down stairs and get a Apple

I go down stairs and get a Apple. I then wait for Elena and Jeremy.  They come down and we leave for school.

S hook ends and I was at cheer practice. " Wheres Caroline she's never late." " Yeah well made she went out with the mystery guy." I then get into formation with some of the girls. " Hey girls sorry I'm late. Alright let's go." We get into formation. Me and carolina made this dance. " Alright 5,6,7,8,. 1,2,3,4,5,6,. Elena how about you just watch for today." Elena step aside and watches the team practice.

Me and carolina were going to the grill when I felt a burning pain from my armpit to my hip. I stopped and screamed in pain. " Hailee what's wrong." " My... My side.. ahh." I drop down and hold my right side. Carolina lifts my shirt up a little. She gasps and looks at me. " Carolina what's wrong." She doesn't say anything instead takes my to bonnie's house and opens the door and takes me to grams." Bonnie says that you are some witch. What's this o- " " hailee oh my god. What happened to you." Carolina lifts my shirt up and boonie and grams look at it. Grams gasped and goes to a book.

She comes back with the book and shows bonnie and Carolina a page. Suddenly there's a sharp pain in my hip. " Aaghh please make it stop." " I'm sorry little one I can't in tell it stops writing." " What stops writing." " The burning it is from the writing. It's writing something on your right side."

A few minutes later the burning stops. " It stopped the burning has stopped." Bonnie and grams come over and look at the thing written on my side. " It's like a tattoo but not." Grams comes over and looks at the words. " What does it say." " It says ' kol Mikaelson'." " Who is that." " The original vampire." " The what." " The original vampire. The one that turns all the other vampires." " Yeah so why do I have his name on my right side." " Well..."