2

Hailee's pov:

" Well because his you soulmate." " I have a soulmate with a original vampire." " Yes you do sweet heart. " " What if I don't want him as my soulmate." " That doesn't work sweetie you guys are bound together." I get up. " Grams please tell me that I can get the pain to stop." " Yes I have something for that.' she then went to a cabinet and pulled out a jar of cream. " Put this on every time it hurts and it well help the pain a little bit not alot but enough for you to get here and I help you." I take the jar and hug her." Thanks grams.' " your welcome.' me and carolina leave and I go home with the help of care. I get to my room and look at the name. I then cover it up and go to bed.

I wake up and start to get up when the name starts to burn. I start to scream when Jeremy come in and helps me up. ' what's wrong hailee." " Take.... Me... Too aaghh to grams house." I then black out from the pain.

I wake up and see that I am in a bra and pj shorts. I see there's cream on the name. I look and see Jeremy and bonnie and grams talking. " What going on." " Your awake you passed out do to the pain. You need to stay here in tell you can move with out hurting or have it burn." I nod my head and Jeremy comes and lefts my head up and sits down. I fall asleep.

I wake up and see grams talking to Jeremy. " Hey." I sit up a little. " Jeremy is going to carry you home and your going to stay there and I am going to make visits every day." I nod my head and Jeremy starts pick me up. " Hailee your a artist right." " Yeah I draw why." " Because your going to start drawling him." Jeremy starts to walk us home. " I'm sorry jer." " You have your soulmates name on your side and your hurting and burning and your saying sorry." I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder. We get to see house. " Sheila said you need to be in something that shows the mark but doesn't hurt either." " Ok." He goes to my closet and grabs me a few clothes and then leaves. I go and pick some of them and go change.

 I go and pick some of them and go change

I go down stairs." Wow no. Let me help you. I should be in bed." " I want food and I don't want to stay in bed." He takes me to the couch and turns on the TV and picks a movie. " We having movie night?" " Yeah so do you want pizza or cheeseburgers." " Umm." " Both?" " Yeah." Jeremy goes and calls the places." I'll go get the food." " I want to go with." " No you need to rest." " Fine." I sit down and wait for Jeremy. I was waiting when Elena and stefan come in. " Um hailee were using this place so like can you leaves." " No." Jeremy comes in and sorts the food out. " Jeremy what are you doing." " Uh sorting out the food." He then comes over to me and gives me my food.

Me and Jeremy start to eat and watching movies. Elena and stefan go to the door and it was caroline and some other guy. They come in and sit in the chairs on the other side of the living room. I wave at them and start to eat my pizza. I soon fall asleep on jers shoulder.

I wake up to my side burning. Jeremy wakes up and sees me and starts to put the cream on. He then starts to pick me up and starts to take me to grams house. When we get to grams house Jeremy knocks on the door and grams comes out. " It hurts more then yesterday." She looks at me and turns in side and she then tells jer to follow her. He does and he then puts me down on a table. She then knocks me out.

( Dream )

I was in a dark red and black room. I was walking around the room looking at everything when I spot a guy in the bed. I go and sit down and watch him. A piece of hair falls and I go and move it from his face. He then jumps up and looks around. I try to saw hi but can't. He then goes and looks around. " What the blood hell touched me." I then get off of the bed and go to him. I decide that I going to play a trick. I start to take my finger and trace a circle on his bicep. The guy starts to look at the circle.
I was then taken out of the dream.

Present:

" Who was that grams." " That's your soulmate." " What did I do." " You interacted with your soulmate through a dream." I nod my head and start to get up." Oh no no no your going to not stand up I am caring you home." " Ok " . He picks me up and we go to are house. When we get home I go to bed.

( Dream )

I see people running. " Come on are brothers are fighting again." I girl with long blonde hair said. Two boys were fighting with each other. They were fighting and having fun when a guy came and took the sword out of the Burnett's hand. " You want to have fun boy. Show me that move. Come on show it to me." " Father we were just having fun." " There is no fun boy." They then start to fight. His father won and the girl with him stopped there father. Then everything went black.

( Present )

I wake up. It was about 3:25. I then tried to go back to sleep when I felt something touch my shoulder. I looked around and know one was there. I then got out of bed and started to go down stairs. I was in the kitchen when I felt something on my waist. I turn around and don't see anyone. " What the fuck." I then turn back around and go back to getting my chips. I was then about to go upstairs when my jacket came undone. I like at it and then the jacket drops to the floor. I then was about to pick it up when my shirt started to lift. There was what felt like a finger trace the name. I pulled the jacket up and then went up stairs and started to go to bed.