12

Hailee's pov:

I was inside when I was pushed up against the wall. I look at kol. " I see why your my soulmate." " Oh why." " I was mad but when I looked at you and heard your voice my madness went away." I smile and he lets me go. I start to play with his tye. He watches me. When I stop playing with his tye I put my hands on his chest. " Well I guess so. I mean I do have your name burned into my side." I then take my hands off just to have kol put my hands back on. I look up at him and lean in. He leans in and I move to his ear." Have fun kol." I then go down stairs and go to Rebekah. We talk and walk around when we saw kol on the ground. " Kol." I go over to kol and see  damon and the rest back up. I then see Rebekah pull out her makeup mirror. I see my eyes green and my hands as well. I then start to float. I was high up in the air when I started to calm down and suddenly I fall. Elijah comes and catches me.

I thank him and me and Rebekah go and talk and have fun. We were talking when kol came over and Rebekah left. I then go up stairs. I can tell that kol was following me. I then go into a room and hide. A few minutes go by and kol walks in. I go behind him and was suddenly pushed up against a wall. I  look at kol and smile. " You shouldn't have hide." " You shouldn't have followed me." I lean in but he backs away. " Not falling for that trick again darling." I grab his tye and pull him into me. I kiss him. He was shocked. I let go of his tye and I was about to leave. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. He then started to kiss me. I kiss back. I soon pull away and whisper. " Good night kol." I then leave the room and go down stairs and leave the house. I then go to my motorcycle and leave. I get to my house and get changed. I go and put on a red crop top and black short pj shorts.

I wake up and take a shower. After taking a shower I go and get dressed. I was going to the grill and to the old wit h house to gather some magic. I go and put some clothes on and put art supplies and the seven books float into the bag. I then put shoes on and go down stairs and get money.

I then go into the motorcycle and go to the grill

I then go into the motorcycle and go to the grill. I was supposed to distract kol while caroline does the same to klaus. I get there and see caroline walk to the door. I wave at her and she waits. " You ready. " " Yep." We walk in and go to the bar. Caroline talks to klaus and then leaves and klaus follows. I go and order some chili fries. I feel kol's graze on me. I go and tell the waitress where I was going to sit. I go and sit at table and take out my phone. I hear kol come over. I see him sit next to me. I saw Alaric had the dagger. I got a text to go over to the pool table. My chili fries come and I take them over to the pool table. I set the pool table up and bended over and was about to hit my shot when I felt hand on my waist. " It's like this darling." He places his hands on mine and his hips by mine. He hits the ball and two of them go in. He stands up and so do I. I place my hand on his chest and lean in. " Oh really. And sorry kol." " For what." " This." Alaric daggers him. And he falls on me. We put him in the back and I go back into the grill and finish eating my fries.

It was about a hour. I leave and go to the witch house. I see ester with Finn. " Why are you here." " I'm here to get the rest of the magic." " Your not a witch." " Actually I am." The ground starts to shack and vines come up. The ground then sets on fire. I then stop it. I go inside the house and the magic goes inside of me. I wait for the magic to stop. It soon stops and Finn comes and vamp speeds me into the circle. He then starts to feed on me. " I thought you hated being a vampire." " I did but I do what my mother wants." I soon black out.

No one's pov:

Hailee then blacks out. The three brothers appear. Kol sees hailee and gets mad. " What did you do." " I just feed on her." Elijah holds kol back. Rain starts to fall and the ground starts to shack. Rocks and other things start to float. " What's happening." Ester asks. Elijah then looks at hailee and realize that hailee has the magic and powers." You feed on her the witch's and earth are mad. You upset them." Ester then says the spell. Soon she stops and the fire stops. " No sisters Don't leave me." Elijah goes over and sees the barer spell is broken. Kol then vamp speeds over to hailee. She then wakes up.

Hailee's pov:

I wake up gasping. " What the hell." I look around and see kol by me. I look at ester and Finn and glare at them. I then get up and start to walk away. I was in my room when I heard someone out side. I go into my balcony and look. The door closes and I turn around. I see kol with a mad expression. " What do you want." He grabs my waist and pulls me to him and slams us to a wall. " You daggered me." " So." " It hurt that you would do that." " Well it hurt when your name was burned into my right side." He grabs my legs and pulls me to him. He looks at me and leans in. " I'm sorry but I couldn't do anything." I roll my eyes and try to get myself off of him. " Stop struggling darling." I slap him and he lets go. I was about to go into my room when I was slammed into the wall. " That hurt." He then grabs my legs and picks me up. He then starts to kiss my neck. He finds my sweet spot and abuse's that spot. I moan a little. " Invite me in darling." " No." He looks at me and growls. " What just because I didn't let you in you got mad." He then vamp speeds us too a hotel. " Why am I here." " Because I want you here." He then throws me and the bed and then takes his shirt and pants. I look away from him. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him smirk.

He grabs my face and pulls me to him. " Why are you looking at me darling." I avert my eyes. He then took one of his hands and took my pj shorts off. He then sticks two fingers in making me gasp. I look at him and see that he was smirking. " Now your looking at me." He starts to move his fingers with his vamp speed. My head goes back and I start to moan his name. I soon cum all over his fingers. He comes up  and positions himself to go inside of me. Without warning he goes inside of me coming in and out with he's vamp speed. I moan louder then earlier making kol smirk. " Ahhh~~ kkooll~~" I cum and he cums right after. He hovers over me looking at me. " What." "I like you moaning my name." " Oh why." " Because it tells people and me that I made you feel good." I look up at him. " Well I think tyler would do a lot better." I get up and hear him growl behind me. I smile. He then comes and turns me around. " What." He takes my chin and pulls me to him. He then goes to my sweet spot and sucks it. I moan. He comes up and looks at me. " No one can make you moan like that and I know that for sure." I go over to his ear and start to whisper. " Oh honey I know you had to watch me being fucked by other guys." I pull away and look at him. I can see his mad expression. I get out of his grip and go over to my clothes. I put my shorts on. Kol then comes over to me.

" Darling that was mean." I shrug my arms and try to walk away. " And yes I had to watch you. It was unbearable." I smile and pull him to me. " Well like you said I didn't moan like that with anyone like that." I pull away from him and walk out side. I start to walk into the woods. Kol comes out and starts walking over to me. " I'll take you home." I nod and he vamp speeds us to my house. I get there and I walk into my room. I soon fall asleep.