14

Hailee's pov:

I had gone to California. I have a job and live on the beach. It's been a year since I saw anyone from my past. I could feel someone watching me in tell a few months ago. I have two dogs. I was currently at work. I work at a rolling skate park. I teach kids to do tricks. It's fun and it pays well. I was on duty when my best friend tells me I have a call. I roll over to the phone and answer it. " Hello who's this." I don't hear anything. " Hello." I then hear people talking. " That's her." " I think." " Who is she and why do you guys care." " Um hello anyone there." I don't here any one. I then hang the phone up and go back to the kids. " Alright let's do this."

The Mikaelson's pov:

Hailee hangs up the phone. Davina then goes to the phone and puts it away. " Who was she." No one says anything. " If we need her to wake up kol then I need to know who she is." " All you need to know is she's important to kol. He won't wake up with out her so let's go get her." " Wait why do you need her." We all look at hailey and davina. " Because she's the key to wakeing and claiming down kol." We then head to California.

Hailee's pov:

I go and get changed into my clothes. I then put my hair in a bun and put my shoes on. I then put away my stuff and skates. I then get my bag and clock out. I was walking when my best friend jack comes running over to me. He's gay and the funniest person I've met. " Hey bitch where you going." " Hi and I'm going it my house I got this weird phone call and I am weirded out so I'm going home." " Let me go home with you we can have are sleep over party tonight instead of Sunday." " Okay." " Oh my god bitch did you hear katie got her shit rocked." I look at him and he nods his head." About time that bitch was talking so much shit. Who did it." " That girl from ' love me shakes ' the one with blue hair." I laugh." Veronica damn." " Oh you have to do that weird ice thing." Yeah he knows about me powers. We met and I got scared and pushed him back with my mind. He's been helping me with my powers. " Sure just don't eat all of it this time." " No promises." We talk in tell we get to my house. I unlock the door and we set are stuff down. I go and get the candy and food. I go and order pizza, wings, chile cheese fries, and other foods. He sets up the room with blankets and pillows. I set the candy on the table and then the door rings. I go and answer it. " Hello you order the pepperoni pizza." " Yes here." I give him the money and he leaves. " What movie are we watching." " I don't know. How about ' the fault in are starts '." " Only you would want to watch a romantic movie jack." He flips his imaginer hair and smiles. I laugh and flip my hair. There was another knock and it was my wings and cheese fries. I give the guy money and go over to the table. " Bitch who every falls asleep has to work the others shift." I groan because he knows I work the early shirt and he works night shift. " Ok." He smiles and we go and get in the little fort and watch the movie. After three movies he falls asleep. I take a video for proof. I then fall asleep.

I wake up to a nosie. I see jack wake up as well. We look at each other and get up. I get infront of Jack and my eyes and hands turn green. All the metal flouts in the air. I start to scream. " Who every I'd in this fucking house you better get the fuck out before knifes go flying everywhere." I yell from my spot. A girl comes out. She had brown hair and she had to be 18 or younger. The same age as me. She looks at me and tilts her head to the side. I look at jack and he's looking at me. We give each other a look that says ' what the fuck is she doing '. I was then thrown back. I get up and throw three knifes at her. " What the fuck is wrong with you." " I don't know why we need her." I get mad and Everything around me turns to ice. I make jack flout in the air so he doesn't freeze. The girl looks at me scared. I could fell my eyes turn blue. My breath becomes blue and my hands became cold to the touch. I see she's backing up. I was then up against a wall by a light skinned guy. I freeze his arm and push him away with my legs. He comes at me and I head but him. I then go over to him and put my leg on him. He starts to freeze.  I stop freezing him and look at the girl. I walk over to her. " Get the fuck out of my house before I freeze your friend to death then make him think his heart is being ripped out and make him think that in tell you leave." I unfreeze him and throw him out with my mind and I do the same to her. I let down jack and he hug me. " That was badass." I lock the doors and windows and put plack's of metal on them as well. We then go back to sleep.

I wake up and get the metal off and start to make breakfast. Jack wakes up and goes to the bathroom. I take my phone out and play the video. " Your going to work for the both of us " " know way." I nod my head and show him the video. He groans. I laugh and clean up the mess. Once I'm done he comes out in his uniform. " Bye bitch have fun at work." " Bye bitch." He then leaves. I put away the pillows and blankets. I then go and get dressed to go shopping. I put on my clothes and then my shoes and some make up. I put my hair into a bun braids

 I put my hair into a bun braids

I get my bag and walk out. I lock the doors and leave. I was at the stores with bags of swimsuits and tops, pants, and a few shoes. I was walking out of a store when everything went black....