7

Hailee's pov:

I look at them and shack my head. I get up just to fall down .I look at them and then black out.

I wake up and it was morning time. I try to get up when katherine shows up and pushes me back down. " You need rest. What ever you did last night was an accident and that seemed to drain you down. So you need rest." I laugh and she just smiles at me.

A few hours later klaus comes back. " How are you love." " I'm good you." " Good today we're finishing the sacrifice." I nod my head and grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. I get changed and do my hair and makeup. I put my hair into a down braid and I put on mascara and clear lip gloss.

I get down and walk out

I get down and walk out. " Ready." " Your coming ." " Hell yeah." I go over to the couch and take out my tablet and start to draw. When I was down it was about 7:59. I look at the drawing but when I was looking klaus took it. " This is what you were working on." ( DRAWING UP TOP ). " Have you ever painted on a canvas." " Yeah sometimes." He nods and takes my tablet and does stuff to it. He was on it for about ten minutes when he goes and sits it down. " You ready." " Yes." I leave and go to the place and wait. Soon the witch and Jenna come over. " Hello hailee." " Hi." I smile and sit. Soon a started to float. The witch looks at me and I just shrug and lay down in the air. The witch leaves. She comes back with Elena.

They talk about good and bad. I act like the witch. I hear a chuckle behind me and I jump. " You like mocking people." " No just when I'm bored." I turn back and wait for the sacrifice. They got all the people and start the sacrifice. They kill jules and then they kill Jenna. I rush over to Jenna and hold her. " What do you care you never liked her." " Shut up Elena. When you were out with damon and stefan me and her and Jeremy would go and watch movies and hang out. You are close but I was the closest to her." She goes silent and I care Jenna to my spot and I start to lay her down when vines come over and care her up.

I watch as klaus drains Elena of her blood. I stopped watching and listening to what was going on. I put my headphones on and lay down. Soon I hear yelling I look at it and it's klaus. I then see elijah come and was about to kill him but klaus says something and they then leave. I stand up. Damon goes and takes Elena. " Hey hailee I didn't know you were here." I just roll my eyes and flip him of. I start to walk with damon to a house. I step in and something starts to happen. I drop to my knees. I see Eric and Jeremy start to run over when everything turns black.

I wake up on a table. I look and see that everyone is babying Elena. I roll my eyes and start to get off the table. I then start to walk out but before I can I hear voices. I go to the voices. I go down to the basement. I hear the voices more clearly. I book comes out and falls in front of me. I pick it up and another one comes out. Five more do the same and then when I pick them up they start to float. I look around and see know one around. Seven books where floating around me. I then touch one of the books and it comes over and comes in front of me. I start to open the book and flip through the pages of magic. All of the books then come in front of me. I put my hands out and they fall into them. The basement door opens. I start to walk out and start to go home.

I go home and set the books down. The books or what ever we're supposed to call them start to float and go into hiding spots. I look around when I hear Elena come into the house with her vampire boyfriend's. I go and get changed. I hear them talking. I walk down and see elena. She tries to say something but I put my hand up and shack my head. " You know Elena I could easily tell sheriff forbes that her best friend and elena's boyfriend is a vampire but I don't. I keeped my mouth shut. I didn't talk to the police. I turned the other cheek. But no you had to go and hide. Now Jenna's died and I have know family left. You really are a bitch. You may not be katherine and you my not have the personality of her but you do have the selfishness of her. You care about your self. Bonnie has magic. Caroline is a vampire. Jeremy is i don't know. I have a mate, I also have magicy powers. You take all the babying. What about bonnie and caroline and jer and me. Your a bitch Elena and your always are going to be one no matter what. So I don't want a apology from you or your boyfriend's brother. Or know let me guess you switched boyfriend's and damon's now your boyfriend. God you are like katherine. She loved them both and so are you." I shack my head and get chips and go upstairs. I got bored when one of the grimwareas came out and landed on my bed. I flipped through the pages. I came up on a page and picked the spell. I went to the bathroom and took some of the candles. I took six candles and did the fire spell. It worked. I smile and clap my hands.

I start to take the book and walk around the room and do the spell. The spell was supposed to get back what I can't reach. My bag then appears on my bed. I smile and set the grimware down and blow out the candles. The grimware goes back to its hiding spot and I go over to my bag. I take out my tablet and see a note on the front of it. It said......