6

Hailee's pov:

The box's opens and klaus walks out. He goes over to katherine and talks to her. He then comes over to me and grabs my hand. " Yeah no I'm your brother's soulmate and your not my type." He chuckles. " I know love." He then walks out and starts to leave. He comes back with clothes. " Here water this. I think this are yours." " Why do you think that." " Do you use everyone as a head or arm rest." " No." " There you go oh and you seem close with him.' I nod my head and take the clothes and get changed in the bathroom.

I was done changing and went back to my spot on the couch

I was done changing and went back to my spot on the couch. " Love why haven't you tried to leave. I mean I haven't compelled you to stay. I also happen to be a original and I am going to be a hybrid. So why haven't you theft yet." " Because I am bored at home and your entertainment. Oh and no one is looking for me. And I don't really like my family. I am the twin who is always ok. The first month of my parents dying was a blur not because I was crying no because I was drunk and partying all the time and I was so done that at one point in there I wished I would have died. So the second month was a blur but not as bad. No one asked if I was ok and no one seemed to been down on there knees to me like everyone did to Elena. So no I don't want to leave and I like it here. And yes I am close to Alaric." I go and lay down katherine comes and lifts my head up and sits there with my head in her lap. Klaus leaves and me and katherine talk and have fun.

Me and katherine were listening to music and dancing around. Klaus came in at one point but I didn't care. The song ended and klaus started to clap his hands. We look at him and smile. " Hailee you were the party gilbert." " Yes I was." He looks at me and comes up me. " What is it " " your kol's soulmate. That explains it." " Explain what." " Kol is the wild one. You would never get bored with him. Your not blood thirsty as he is. Buy you are really wild like. And you can probably calm down kol if you really wanted to." I nod my head. Klaus then touches the name and I back away. " That shit still hurts." He chuckles and walks away. " There is going to be a party at the grill. Have your fun party gilbert." I smile and jump down from the table and head to the door. " I'm getting clothes I will be back." I then leave and go home.

I get to the house and get a bag of clothes. I get some makeup and snow shoes. I then do my hair. I straighten my hair. I get my party clothes on and then my shoes.

I then put my body jewelry on. I then go down stairs and see the brothers and Elena in the kitchen. " Where are you going hailee." " None of your damn business Elena." Damon speeds over to me and chokes me. " You answer your sister." He ttys to compel me but it doesn't work. I kicked him in the stomach. He lets go and I keep my knee in his stomach and go over to his ear. " The next time you try to compel me make sure you know that I float in my sleep and I have magicy powers. Oh and damon I can pull your heart out right now. Don't underestimate me I will and I can kill you without hesitation." I let go and walk over to the door and leave. I get to Alaric's house and see klaus waiting. " What took you so long love." " Damon salvatore did." He nods his head and smiles." Ok then." Me and klaus leave and go to the grill. There was music and alot of people and I went and started to party.

Klaus went over to damon and Alaric. I get on a table and start to dance in it with a cup of alcohol. Some other people do the same. I can feel eyes on me but ignore them. About an hour later klaus come over to me. " Come on love." I look at him and see he has a hand extended. He nods his head. " Arghhh fine." I take his hand and jump of the table. " If your mate could see you he would kill me." " Is that so." " Yes he would snap my head or pull my heart out." I laugh. We go back to the apartment. " How was your night hailee." " Epic well in tell klaus pulled me away." She laughs and I sit by her. Klaus shacks his head and starts to walk away. I go over to the couch and take out my phone. I was on it in tell I got bored. I go over my bag and get my art tablet. I take the pencil from the top and start to draw. ( DRAWLING UP TOP )

When I was done I looked at it and smiled. I then turned it of and put it on the charger. I then laid down and watched what ever katherine was watching. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

( Dream )

I was running in the street. I don't know what or who I was running from. I was just scared. " Hailee come on. I know you. You want me." I look back and see three guys or what looks like guys chasing after me. " Leave me alone." I keep running. Wolf's run out of the woods and start to run with me. I look at them and they nod. I keep running when one of the guys come in front of me and grab me.

Katherine's pov:

I was watching my show when hailee started to float in her sleep. Klaus came out of the room and into the kitchen. " Klaus." " What katherine." I point to hailee and klaus looks at her. He gets up and walks toward me. " What's going on." " I don't know she didn't do this last time." Soon fire ignites around her and then water and vines come out of the floor and surround her. " She's asleep how is she doing this." " She's having a nightmare or she thinks she's in danger." " How do you know that." " Look how the vines and water and fire surround her in a protective way. She feels she's in danger. So that feeling helps the water,fire and vines feel like they need to protect her." I nod in tell she starts to mutter to let her go.

Hailee's pov:

I start to struggle to get out of his grip. " LET ME GOO." I kick him and start to run. The other guy comes and throws me into the ground. He gets on top of me. I start to struggle in tell he catches on fire. I look at my hands and there is fire around them. I then get up and start to run. The third guy comes and attacks me. Vines come and drag him away. I get up and keep running. I was running when everything went black.

( End of dream )

I wake up and start to fall to the ground. I was then in Katherine's arms. I look at them and they look at me.....