9

Hailee's pov:

I get into my room to see the candles were lit. The seven grimwareas were out. They were on the floor in the front. I drop my stuff and lock the door. I sit down and put my hands out. Soon they start to flip open. They soon stop on different pages. Then a grimware appears. I look through it and see  that it's empty. I then look at the other seven grimwareas. I put the empty on down and looked at some parts of the spells. I then said part of each spell. I said it for about a few seconds when there was a ring in front of me. I look at the supposed to be empty book had the spell in it. I pick the book up and see that the ring is for wear wolfs and vampires. Wolf's to help them chose if they wanted to transform and help to protect them from spells. Vampires to help walk in the sun and help give them more power. But if a witch gets it the witch can do magic with it longer and have more power if it wears it.

I pick up the ring and put it in my jewelry bock's. I was about to put the grimwareas away when they hide into the hiding spots. I then blow out the candles and got into the shower. I sat in the shower. I started to think labour everything. A few minutes later I got up and got out of the shower. I got a towel and sat on my bed. I was sitting when I saw a image of a guy. It was a flash but I saw a guy. I got up and looked around the room for any sign of another person. I then go around my room checking if anyone was there. I then remember the ring. I run over to it and it was still there. I breathe out in relief. I go and get dressed. I was all alone because Elena and Alaric are hunting for stefan and bonnie and caroline are doing there on thing. So I get left alone. ( Out fit up top )  I go and get my aerial silks and put them into my bag with the hooks

I then go into the woods. I try to find a tree that is sturdy. I soon find one and see that it's good enough to hold me and let me move around. I then climb to the top and put the hooks and slinks on and climb down on the aerial silks. I then start to get into the slinks. I start to rap myself into a comfortable position. Once I was in it I pulled out my phone and started to listen to music and go through my phone. I was was about to get down when I saw 5 wolf's around my stuff and the tree. For some reason I trusted them. I twirld down and got my stuff. I was walking through the woods when I felt something watching me. I looked back and saw it was the wolfs from earlier. I turn back around and counted to walk. I turn around every few minutes to see the wolfs still following me.

I get out of the woods and see the wolfs still watching me. I wave and smile when one of the wolfs bow down. The other four do the same. I bow me head down and continue to walk to my house. I get to my house and see no one's home. I get inside and go to my room. I go and take a shower when I heard howling outside. I put on a towel and look out my window. I see the five wolf's before but with other wolf's. Now there was about 15 wolf's in front of my house in the woods. I wave and smile. The five bow and the other ten hesitate but do it. I bow my head In respect. I then close the window and get dressed. I get into my room to see the wolfs right out side the window. I go into the balcony and sit down. The wolfs sit down and look up at me. I go into my room and go down stairs. I open the door and see the wolfs coming to the front door. I sit down and the wolfs come over and lay down by me. I soon fall asleep on one of the wolfs. Two of the others come over to me and lay by me to keep me warm.

I wake up in a room. I get out of the bed and walk down the hall. I realize I was in the boarding school. I walk down the stairs and into the living room where Elena and damon were. " Howes I get here." " Well we found you on the foot steps of your house with 5 wolf's around you and ten wolf's on look out. Elena then saw you in the middle. She though you were died." " You scared me hailee.' " oh yeah because you always cared about me. And what did you do to the wolfs." " Well I vamped speed to you and grab you and Elena and ran here." " Oh thank God." They look at me all weird. " What is it so wrong to care about a animal." I then get my shoes and leave the house. I was walking to my house when I saw the wolfs. They come running up to me. Two of them lift up my clothes and look around. They nod to one of the wolfs and then back away. I then continue to walk to my house. I get there and the wolfs go into the woods. I then go inside and get a shower. I then go and get some PJs and go down stairs. I go and get some snacks. I then get my tablet and go to the couch and turn on the TV and start to watch tv.

I then start to draw on the tablet and order clothes and other things. When I was about down some one nocked on the door. I open the door to see tyler. " Here's your clothes." " Thanks ty." I take the clothes and set them down. I hugged him. " Your welcome." He then leaves and I close the door. I had ten packages. I pick them up and set them down by me. I then start to finish my drawling. When I was done I looked at it and then turned my tablet off. I then start to unpackaged my clothes. I had clothes and some painting supplies and canvases. I go up stairs and out them away. I go down stairs to be met with Elena. " You coming to senior prank night " " you know if I don't caroline will kill me right." She laughs and nods her head. I go up stairs and get changed for the prank night.

I put my hair into a ponytail

I put my hair into a ponytail. I go down stairs and wait for Elena. She comes down stairs and we leave. We go inside and I go to Tyler's group and help them. I go to the gym to see klaus. " Hey headrest how you been" I hear him chuckle and turn around." Hi hailee and I've been good." I smile and walk over to him." So what mischief have you got into." " Oh just scaring Elena and turning tyler and looking for a necklace." " So your not killing anyone." " Yes love I am your sister when that time runs out." " Then why didn't you say so. I want in." He chuckles right before someone comes in......