13

Hailee's pov:

I haven't seen kol for a few weeks. I was getting ready to go get a cure for vampires. To turn them into a human. I put my hair into a ponytail. I go and put on my clothes and go and put my shoes on.

I go down stairs and see klaus in the living room

I go down stairs and see klaus in the living room. " What are you doing here." He smiles and shrugs. I go into the kitchen and hear a knock Elena goes and opens it. I see kol come in. He looks at me and ttys to talk to me. I move and walk away from him. Jeremy comes down and sees kol. They all start to talk and kol gets mad and runs over to Elena. " Jeremy he's going to kill me." Jeremy gets a white oak stack. " Jeremy don't do it." " Jer his going to kill me please do it." I step in front of him. " Please don't do this." He pushes me and stabs him in the chest. I run over to kol and hold his head. " Please kol don't die on me please. I love please don't leave me." Klaus trys to come over to me but he can't. Kol desecrates and turns gray. I start to cry. I get up just to fall down. " Hailee love." I look down at myself and see my veins and skin turning gray. I look at klaus and see his face had a worried expression. I start to crawl to klaus. I get there and put my hand into the barrier. Klaus pulls me in right before I blacked out.

Klaus's pov:

I pull hailee in and see she was already desiccated. She'll wake up. I look at kol and back at hailee. " I'm sorry love." Caroline and tyler walk in. Tyler looks at hailee and starts to rush over to her. Caroline stops him. She gasps once she sees hailee. " What happened." " Her brother stacked kol and there soulmates so she had the same experience as him." She looks at me then back at hailee. " Let me take her." " No I can't let you." I then set her down on the couch. She looked like kol. " Your little friend Elena killed her soulmate."

Time skip~~~~

I wake up and see that klaus isn't here. It was night time. I get up and see stefan and caroline in the kitchen. I hear there conversation. " Jeremy isn't going to wake up she knows that right." " Yeah I know but she doesn't." I get up and look at them. " Jers died." They look at me and have shocked faces. Tears start to come out of my eyes. " Haile-." I run up stairs to his room. I run to my room and pack my stuff up while crying. I run out of the house while caroline, stefan, and Elena yell after me. I run all the way to the Mikaelson's house. I knock on the door. Rebekah opens the door. " What the bloo-." She sees my crying face and stops." He's died both of the people I loved died in the same day." She takes me into a hug. She pulls me into the house and klaus and elijah come out. " What is al-." They look at me. Rebekah takes my bags and then sits by me. I fall asleep crying.

I wake up in a different place. I walk out and see that I was in a different house. I walk down stairs and see elijah. " Where are we." " We're in new Orleans." " How long have I been out." " About 10 hours." I nod my head. " Why are we in new Orleans." " Klaus believes that a witch is conspiring against him." I nod my head and go up stairs. I go and get changed into something. I was putting my hair up when my eyes turn blue and everything around me turns to ice. I yell loud enough to alert the house. Elijah comes rushing in. The hole room turns to ice. I look at elijah and see his looking around the room. Klaus comes in and looks at me then the room. Then everything turns to water then dissolves into air. My eyes turn back and I look at them. " What the bloody hell are you."

I run down stairs and see a girl

I run down stairs and see a girl. " Who the hell are you." My eyes turn red and my hands turn red. Everything then lifts up. The girl backs away. " Elijah, Klaus help." The girl yells. I had a worried expression on my face. I was freaking out. Elijah sees me and turns me to him. " Breath in and out. Clam down." Soon after my eyes and hands go back to normal. Everything drops to the ground. He brings me into a hug. The girl looks at me all weirded out and you could is a hint of jealousy on her face. I turn to klaus and see his face. It was worried and scared. I get out of Elijah's grip and run up to my room. I lock the door and sit on the bed. ' what the fuck is wrong with me.' I hear them yell down stairs. I unlock the door slowly and step out. " I don't want her here." " She has know where to go and she's family." " She's a monster. She's not family." There was silence for a few seconds." She has to go now." I don't listen to the rest. I go to my room and get my bags and shoes. I then walk down the stairs and put my shoes on. I turn to the girl and walk over to her. " I'm not a monster. I lost my soulmate and brother the only to people in my life that I cared about in one night. Then I wake up and get ready and all the sudden ice is all around me and my eyes are blue. I walk down here and see you. Then shit turns red and I don't know what's going on with me. So no I'm not a monster or some shit that you make up. Oh and you don't need to make me leave I'm already leaving." I turn around and walk to the door. I pick up the bags and leave. I see my motorcycle outside. I put my bags in the back and get on. I drive away from the house and drive out of new Orleans.