11

Hailee's pov:

I wake up and get into the shower. I then wash my hair. I get out and see that my roots were coming out. About 4 inches. ' made I should die my hair again.' I then dry my hair and put the towel on and walk out. I go to my room and start to get dressed. I was wearing black crop top and my black leather jacket. I then put on my black ripped jeans. I then go down stairs and put on my black boots. I get money and go over to the store. I get white hair dye and some more black. I then go home and go to the bathroom. I then sit on the bathtub and put the white hair dye out and mix the dye. I part my hair and put the black part into a ponytail. I then put the white dye on my roots. I then put the dye at the tips and on top.

I then put the rest of the bottle on my hair. I then mix the dye in my hair some more. I then put that one part in a bun and move to the black part. I put it on my roots and do the same as I did to the other part. I had to wait about 25 minutes to 30 and then wash. I then grabbed a plastic bag and put it on my head. I then go down stairs and get some orange juice and a pear. I go over to the couch and put on my favorite TV show. About 28 minutes later I go u stairs and take the bag off. I then put water in and do one side at a time. I do the white side first and then the black. When I was done I was feeling good about my self so I got my curling iron. I go over to my room and plug it in. I dry my hair and wait for it to heat up. Once my hair was some sort of dry I get the curling iron and start to curl my hair. I was curling my hair when I felt like someone was watching me. I look around the room and outside but there was no one. I go back to my bed and start to curl the rest of my hair.  I get down with my hair and I go to the bathroom to see my hair. I then leave the bathroom and get changed.

I then go down stairs and I go into the kitchen

I then go down stairs and I go into the kitchen. I go into the freezer and got two ice pops. ' later I have to go to a dinner with damon and stefan.

( A few hours later.)

I was getting ready for the dinner. Elijah invited me. I go up stairs and put my hair into a braided bun. I then go and get a dress and some shoes.

 I then go and get a dress and some shoes

( Without the glasses.)

I leave before damon and stefan. I get to the house that leave are living in. I knock on the door and wait. " Hello hailee." " Hi elijah." I bow my head and walk in. " So why am I here." " Just sit down." I go and sit down. Klaus then comes and the door opens. " Niklaus are guest are here." They come and sit down and eat. Klaus, stefan, and damon start to bicker. I roll my eyes and tune out the voices. Elijah seems to notice because he start to ask about Elena. " Oh yeah he was about to drive Elena off of wickery bridge." I snap my head up and look at stefan. " You did what." He back ups and scoots his chair. " Lol I was just trying to get klaus's hybrids out of town." I get up and pretend to walk out. I then go at stefan. I twist his hand and wait for elijah to finish his story. Klaus and elijah pick up there glasses and they clink there glasses together.