15

Hailee's pov:

I wake up in a car. I look and see all my bags and everything with me. I looked up and see the two people from last night and a guy with black hair. " What the fuck." They look at me and the guy with black hair snaps my neck.

I wake up on a table. I hear people talking. " Why the hell did you snap her neck." " What was I supposed to do. She has powers klaus." My eyes widen and I get up. I get off of the table and see the Mikaelson's and a girl with blonde hair and the other three people. I walk back and turn around. I try to run but was stopped by the black haired guy. He vamp speeds to the others. " Hello lov-." " Stop I left to get away from the Mikaelson's because you remind me of him I don't want to be here." " Look we need you to be here because if I had a chose you wouldn't be here." " Listen here bitch I don't know who you are but I don't take bullshit from you."

" Hi I'm fraya and I need you to be here to wake up my brother so he doesn't kill anyone in his path." My head shots up and looks at the Mikaelson's." Your bringing him back." They all nod. " Fine I'll stay." " Good now who the hell are you." I look at the girl. " I'm hailee gilbert a bitch who can fuck you up in the matter of seconds." " Oh and she's kol's soulmate." I look and see Rebekah. I run over it her and hug her. " Oh God I've missed you." " I've missed you too." I let go and hug klaus. " Hello love." I then hug elijah. " Hi lijah." " Hello hailee." I then go and turn to fraya. " I'm hailee." She then pulls me into a hug. I let go and turn to the other three. " I'm marcel." " I'm Josh." The girl looks at me. " And this is davina." I nod and turn to Rebekah. " Since your friends here kidnapped me when I was shopping you want to finish with me." " Yeah let's go." She goes up stairs. It urn to the boys and smile. " When are we bringing him back." "When I have enough magic." I nod and leave with Rebekah.

We get to the store and walk in. We were trying on clothes. " Davina doesn't like me does she." " Well she did love kol in his witch form." I poke my head out. " Witch form." She nods her head. " So she thinks that he's going to love her when he turns back to his original form." " Yep." " Ok." I then walk out with my clothes on and she picks up her stuff and we pay for it. We walk out and go to the house.  We get there and she shows me to my room. " This is kol's but you can use it since your his mate." I nod my head and hug her. She leaves and I put away my clothes. I go and change into one of his shorts and go to sleep.

I wake up and get into the shower. I take a shower. I get out a dry my hair. I then dry my body off and put on some clothes. I then put on socks. I then do light make up and put my headphones on and listen to music.

I walk down stairs and go and get orange juice

I walk down stairs and go and get orange juice. I turn around and see davina looking at me. I smile and wiggle my fingers. I then move from the kitchen to where everyone was. I take my headphones off. " Im not going it have enough magic to bring him." " Then use me." I look at davina. " Your not going it be enough." " Then use me." I hold my hand out and she takes it. " Holy shit  your magic is way powerful." Davina looks at me and then fraya. " I can use you." " So when are you doing this." " In two days." I nod and walk away. I put my headphones on. I then go to a bar/restaurant. I sit down and get a menu. I was looking through the menu when a girl came over. " Hi I haven't seen you around." She had curly hair. " Hi and I'm new to town." The waitress comes over and I order chile cheese fries. I then look at the file and shes looking at me. I smile and wave. I get my chile cheese fries and eat them. Once I'm done I see she's still there. I pay and leave. I can tell someone was following me. I make a tube and wait for the person. It was the girl form earlier. " What the fuck do you want." " I just want to talk." " Well talk." " I heard your powerful." I raise a eyebrow. " I want it use you." She then trys some witchy thing on me. I look at her and walk away. Leaving her shocked.

I walk to the place and walk in. I was still listening to music. I walk pass everyone and to kol's room. I unplug my headphones and listen to the music. I unchanged and put on kol's shirt. I then dance around in the room.

Time skip the two days later~~~~

I wake up and take a shower. I then dry off and put in my clothes. Today was the day kol was coming back. I put on my shoes and a little bit of make up. I then go and straighten my hair.

I walk down and eat some breakfast

I walk down and eat some breakfast. I see that fraya and davina were setting up the circle for the magic thingy. I then check the time. It was 5:43. I walk over. " What time are we doing this." " When were done now leave." I look at her and leave because if I didn't I would have almost killed her. I walk away and go into my phone. The Mikaelson's come down and we get started. I get into the circle and hold out my hands. Fraya takes it and davina hold onto frayas shoulder. They do a chant. I soon fell tired. A body then appears under the blanket. I then fall to the ground from exhaustion. I then see the person get up. It was kol. Fraya comes over to me and gives me bread. I eat it. Kol gets up and he looks mad. Davina goes running over to him. She hugs him and kisses his cheek. I get up and walk away from the scene. I get my headphones and put them on. I was going into kol's room and was going to pack my things when I heard yelling. " You used her as your little magic box's." " I didn't mean to kol." I hear crashing. I run down stairs and see everyone is backed away from kol and davina. I see his face. I run up to him. His eyes don't leave davina. I grab his face. " Hey look at me. I did it to get you back. I told them to use me. I said it was okay." " But they drained you of your energy." " I said it was okay. I was okay with the consequences if I got you back." He looks at me and his eyes soften. " But-." " I was okay kol. I'm okay. Look at me I'm here and your here to." He pulls me into a hug.

Davina's pov:

I watch as she calms kol down. ' bowed she do that. I couldn't even do that.' he pulls her into a hug. I see the Mikaelson's were smiling.  I then hear marcel. " I've never seen him this calm before." I turn to him and klaus. I then see klaus nod his head. " Yeah she is the only one in the time my family has lived I've never met some one who can calm him down as she can."

Hailee's pov:

I pull from the hug and look at kol. I see he was smirking. " Before I died I heated you say-." " Let's not go there shall we." I then try to walk away but kol prevents me from doing that. I see the Mikaelson's laughing. " If I remember you told kol that you-." " Let's not talk about that klaus." " Please do I want to know what you said before my brother died." I shack my head." You really don't want to know." " Oh come on darling you said ' I lo-." I jab him in the stomach. He lets go and I run upstairs. " You don't want to know what I said." I run into kol's room and hide. I hear the door open. " Come out darling." I get out and try to run for the door but he catches me. " I heated you say ' I love him'. Is that true darling." I turn to him. " Um yeah...yeah it is." Once I said that he grabbed my legs and picked me up. He then walked towards the bed. He then sets me down and then lays on my stomach. He then looks up at me. I love you to darling."